Scene 7 - They're moving

The almost dark tunnels of the caves, hardly any lighting lit. The only exception is the torches carried by Theo and Blake as they head around the pit in the catacombs, intending of collecting the items from the damaged spacecraft. We hear their voices down the passage, their bickering and arguing. They finally come in range to us.

Theo:

Stupid!

Blake:

What?

Theo:

Why that daft woman makes me do the dirty job with you! Why not the Two Ugly sisters back there? They're always moaning that their nails are broken!

Blake:

It's a job you idiot! So get on with it, whether you like it or not. Now suck – it – up!

Theo:

You can't tell me what the hell I can or can't do!

Blake:

Can't I? And what are you gonna do about it then mate?

Theo:

I'll kill you if I have to.

Blake:

Will you? Because you're a scared little man Theo. A thin little gingy man. That's why you're here with me! Because your tall, thin, and a puccy! A scared little puccy! You just wait around for them to come! Left at the mercy of the Daleks! And you need a lesson beaten into you, you puucy!

Theo kicks him in the nuts and throws him to the wall as he screams at Blake. He cries in anger as he shouts, Blake hardly feeling threatened by this shouting little man.

Theo:

NO! YOU THINK I'M A PUCCY!

The rocks behind Theo crash and clutter together.

Blake:

What was that? Behind. One of the sand beasts!

Everything fell silent. Something was inside the wall. Sweat drips out of the men, mostly Theo. CRASH! One of them jumps out! Both Theo and Blake rush away, heading away from the centre, rushing for escape.

Move it you puccy!

In the centre, no action is happening whatsoever. Harry and James still fixing themselves in the mirror whilst Tesh sits bored and grumpy, her hand in her head as she almost begins to fall asleep. The others aren't around yet.

James:

How does my hair look today Harry darling?

Harry:

Fine dear. You may want to rub in a little patch on your left cheek honey.

Tesh:

Ugh, no one cares about your stupid makeup!

James:

You leave my Harry alone!

The Doctor enters from where they first came through in the catacombs. At the same precise time, Susan, Fies, Clen and Laos arrive through the path in the direction of Tesh. There is a feeling of uncertainty and unease there like they know something bad is going to happen, or something coming. The Doctor places his stethoscope he used to feel the vibrations in his pockets again. The dripping of the water is beginning to run even faster, twice the pace.

Doctor:

I can feel the vibrations through there too. You don't suppose...

Laos: