Scene 14 - The Daleks are coming!

The group begin rushing into the tunnels once more, with the Ark rushed in, they begin to hide in.

Laos:

Clen's gone!

The Daleks invading the ship observe the TARDISs.

Dalek 7:

TARDISs LOCATED! TYPE 40 CAPSULE MATCHES DATA TO TARDIS BELONGING TO THE DOCTOR!

Dalek 8:

THE DOCTOR IS THE GREATEST ENEMY OF THE DALEKS! THIS WILL REPORTED TO THE DALEK SUPREME! AND THE DOCTOR WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

In the caves, the situation is perilous.

Doctor:

There must be something in there that will stop them!

Blake:

How on earth are we going to stop them! And you think that heap of junk will stop 2,000 Daleks!

Susan begins digging through the technology, as we begin to hear the Daleks exterminate and zap, crashing through the caves.

Dalek 2:

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Fies:

Our blasters won't stand a chance! Not even the eyepiece.

ZAP! The Daleks burst through, and the smoke pours out as they emerge. Finally, Susan finds something. A small little grey quadrilateral metal box found deep at the very bottom of the trolley, she shows it to the Doctor, a device is also written in old high Gallifreyan. And the Doctor skim-reads it.

Susan:

Grandfather!

Doctor:

Excellent! The perfect thing!

The others hide behind the Doctor and the Genesis Ark, as the Daleks emerge out – several or so with their guns aimed at them. Hurriedly, the Doctor places the object on the Ark and holds his hand firmly on it.

Dalek 2:

SURRENDER!

Doctor:

Genesis Ark, seal in all Daleks!

Dalek 2:

MAXIMUM DESIGNATED SURRENDER TIME EXPIRED! EXTERMINATIONS TO CONTINUE!

The Ark is opened, a blinding light released in front of the Daleks. They yell out as they cry!

Dalek 3:

ARGH! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! I CANNOT SEE!

Dalek 4:

IDENTIFY LIGHT SOURCE! IDENTIFY! IDENTIFY!

POOF! POOF! POOF! POOF! POOF! One by one, they had vanished into thin air and transported inside the Genesis Ark. The Daleks all vanish one at a time into nothingness as some begin to notice what is happening. Their eye stalks turning all around them, watching them disappear as they themselves vanish too. The Daleks hovering above the cave. The Daleks zooming across the planet everywhere in the skies or surveying on ground level. The Daleks invading the ship for the time lord technology. The Daleks endlessly pouring out of the ship. Dalek control inside the saucer knows something is happening, and reports come in from the panels and other Daleks.

Dalek 5:

ALERT! ALERT! DALEK FORCES WEAKENING! DALEK FORCES WEAKENING!

Dalek 1:

EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!

Dalek 6:

EMERGENCY! DALEK FLEET FALLING INTO GENESIS ARK!

Dalek 5:

THIS CANNOT BE! THEY CANNOT DEFEAT THE DALEKS!

Dalek 1:

DALEKS CANNOT BE DEFEATED! THE DALEKS ARE NEVER DEFEATED!

POOF! The Daleks in the ship vanish! The final remaining Daleks fade into more nothingness. All the Daleks had been transported into the Ark as it seals itself gently, with another huge crash. The saucer is unmanned! And it sinks to the ground, falling like a pebble and slowly hits the ground, miles and miles out from the pit, but... CRASH! KABOOM! The saucer detonates as it crashes, erupting its destruction and infernal explosions, leaving a burnt cinder in the space with fire and dark smoke burning in the act. The Daleks, for now, had been stopped. And Dido. The Doctor, Susan, and the surviving humans rise out from the tunnels and explore the world around them, the destroyed world around them with practically no life left standing. Rocks annihilated. Monuments smashed. Scorch marks burning through the geology.

Fies:

You did it. You did it Time Lords! You stopped the Daleks.

Laos:

Yes. I know I doubted you at the start Time Lords, but it looks like you saved us. Thank you. And now the Daleks have been defeated...

Doctor:

Careful how you phrase the last bit Laos. You can never defeat the Daleks. Nothing in this universe can. Not indefinitely.

We are left to zoom out from the survivors standing outside in the open as the job had been done. At least, these Daleks had been defeated once and for all...