Scene 9 - Taking the storage out

The clouds wheel in the sky, and we zoom down back onto the vast pit. The ship, the remains in smoke and the metal gathering dust; the opening of the ship; the stock left outside the ship which has been taken out by Theo and Blake. The stocks of artefacts, a large variety of Gallifreyan artefacts left by the door – the two TARDISs inside the craft still. Some of the Gallifreyan items, some stones, relics, metal and books in old high Gallifreyan, the ancient language of the Time Lords. Some have still been left in the ship, and those are left on a red trolley, with a stickable to carry in. Some rope has been left by another artefact, the biggest item that has been taken out, sitting outside the craft – the Genesis Ark! Blake then snatches the rope off the rocks and begins tying it around the Ark, a strongly tied rope, before Theo exits.

Theo:

Do they want the TARDISs out?

Blake:

That's the Doctor's and Susan's. Leave them alone.

Theo:

How are we going to get the rest of the stuff out.

Blake:

Like the Genesis Ark. Turn it on its side.

Theo:

And... We pushing it up there?

Blake:

Yeah...

Theo:

Cool.

The conversation is feeling forced, awkward silence for a while.

And, the others will be waiting for us. If the Daleks are coming then the others...

Blake:

Deary me you whinny, whinny, whinny! You ask nothing else but questions to get on the good side of us?

Theo:

What? What?

Blake:

Just shut up and get the stuff out!

Theo:

Alright then.

Another awkward silence.

Blake:

What's taking so long, too heavy for you! Weakling! But mammas not here for you!

Theo turns to him, but you can see he is about to burst into tears, and storms like a child towards him.

Theo:

What was that? What was that? Do you wanna say that again! DO YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN!

He throws himself towards him. PUNCH! Straight down, his head down as he cries to himself.

Blake:

Fah! Squabbling little worm! Nothing but nag, nag, nag all the way down here, begging for attention and approval for little questions. Screaming at my face like a child, and crying like a baby. You dare to lay another finger on me...

Theo tries to jump up and swing his arm around and bite his lips furiously, but Blake grabs his arm and twists it and yelps before Theo is kicked down once more.

I have been waiting for this moment!

KICK! He rolls down the hill, as though Blake is letting him beat him up.

Get them to react, that's the best way. The perfect way to see them squirm. Self-defence you see.

KICK! KICK!

But you. Your too puccy to even fight back! Survival of the fittest.

He sees some of the creatures crawling around nearby, their tounges waving as they watch over, waiting and hunting for it. Then Blake slips out the gun and points it at the man.

Then again, we wouldn't want them to go hungry now would we?

ZAP! His gun blasts him dead, instantly. He then just leaves the body, with most of the items either on the trolley with the tied rope, along with the Genesis Ark itself.

You die a weakling's death. And I went easy on you.

Blake then tightens his grip on the two pieces of rope. His thick muscles on his arms and legs tighten, pulling the items together strongly, almost with the power of Superman. They begin wheeling down, heading away up a slope to return. As he departs, some of the sand beasts begin scrabbling towards the body, some flesh for them to feed off. Half a dozen spring out and begin eating him out. Theo's body now supper.