Scene 13 - More Dalek Arrivals

The Dalek saucer hovers in the steamy skies of the planet, and Daleks beginning to swarm out in pairs of twos together in mighty fleets, hundreds upon hundreds more Daleks blasting out. The control centre, with the six Daleks; three at each panel as the Dalek leader commands from that post. Other Bronze Daleks fly zooming across the ship exiting and preparing to conquer, with the Dalek Leader overseeing the invasion.

Dalek 1:

LAUNCH ALL DALEKS! LAUNCH ALL DALEKS!

Dalek 2:

WE OBEY!

Dalek 3:

THE TIME LORD TECHNOLOGY WILL BE RECOVERED!

Dalek 4:

ALL THE HUMANOIDS WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

Dalek 5:

AND GALLIFREY WILL BE DESTROYED!

Dalek 6:

AND THE DALEKS WILL BE THE SUPREME MASTERS OF ALL TIME AND SPACE!

Dalek 2:

TIME LORD TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN LOCATED!

The Daleks begin swarming across the planet, some racing off in the distance to hunt the humans on the other side of the planet, whilst the others zap their guns, exterminating the rocks and grounds. KABOOM! BANG! POW!

Daleks:

EXTERMINATE!

Others rush towards the ship with the TARDISs inside, but the majority fly towards the cave, continuously zapping and exterminating with their destructive guns.

Doctor:

Quickly, take this inside. Susan, don't touch the Ark, whatever you do! Don't touch the Ark!

The Doctor grabs the trolley and rushes it inside as the other humans grab the Ark and push it inside as powerfully as they can. Blake stands facing the Dalek fleet, with him being the bulkiest he strongly pushes it up the hill with the help of Fies, Laos and Clen. Just when the Doctor and Susan rush into protection, ZAP! A Dalek exterminates Blake, and as he screams his death, the others get the Ark into cover just in time as the Daleks fly above and observe.

Dalek 7:

TIME LORD TECHNOLOGY AND HUMANOIDS HAVE BEEN LOCATED!

Dalek 8:

ONCE THE TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN CAPTURED THE HUMANS WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

More Daleks land by the ship, and begin examining it and their scans register the tech inside.

Dalek 9:

FINAL TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN APPREHENDED! WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO SHIP SHORTLY!