Chapter 11

BELLA
I run up the stairs and close my curtains. Then I lean against the backboard of my bed and cry. I don't know why I've been crying so much lately. But he regretted kissing me. I honestly don't think that first kisses are important, but the fact that he said he shouldn't of kissed me, made me want to die in a hole. The kiss was obviously horrible. But it was my first kiss.

I spent around 5 hours at their house, so I didn't do my homework. Not like I was going to actually do it anyways.

But him kissing me, is just so awkward. He is my neighbour. How am I supposed to avoid him?

When he put his arm around me for a few seconds, my whole body lit up. Like a fire was ignited from within my body. I went from freezing to burning a few seconds. And the fact that he had his thigh against mine didn't help.

He's probably kissed so many girls. I was so bad compared to the rest. I just know it. Why would he even kiss me? I know he regrets it. He probably just wanted to have sex with me and then chuck me. What am I saying? He isn't like that. Why am I overthinking this so much?

I open my phone to distract me and notice a new Snapchat notification. That's weird, I don't have any friends that snap me. The name says Dylan Bowell. I notice that it is a chat and I immediately wonder who that is. So I open it up and it says

"heyyy it's pizza guy."

Oh!

"Hi." I respond back. He opens it almost immediately and types back.

"What you up to?"

Trying not to tear my eyes out.

"Nothing much, wbu?"

"Just finished work."

"Cool." Is all I respond.

Which reminds me, I have work tomorrow. My schedule changes every week. Sometimes it's once a week, sometimes it's five.

A few days go by and I didn't see Matt. I continued talking with Dylan, anytime he texted, I responded. I had to work 3 times this week which was good to pass the time.

Scarlet is currently sleeping over at my place, because tomorrow is the weekend and we get to sleep in. I needed sleep as well. School was literally the worst this week. I never saw Matt in the hallways. I had tests and group projects. I only got to read one book this week, which sucked. Overall it was a pretty hectic week.

"Can you go get the door." I ask Scarlet.

She glares at me and then goes to get the pizza.

I'm busy watching the Green house Academy, that I don't even think about who could be at the door.

"Hey!" A voice comes from the door and I turn my head to see Dylan. My heart nearly stops.

"Hi." My voice comes out in a low whisper.

Scarlet brings the pizza down onto the table in front of the couch and smirks at me.

"I noticed the address from the last time you ordered and I asked if I could make this run." He smiles at me.

"Oh." He seems to be a little disappointed with my response because his smile turns into a frown.

"It's okay, I get that you're shy. But I was wondering if you'd like to go out for food sometime." Holy crabby patties!

"Uh sure." No! Nope! Absolutely not Bella! Bad idea! You are socially awkward!

"Great!" He replies with an award winning smile. "I'll text you when. But I better get back to making deliveries."