Flight

This quirk gives the user the ability to fly at any height and speed depending on how they train their quirk.

Type: Mutant

At the base level the user can fly just barely past the sound barrier. However they have wings as their mutant quirk they can't control. It makes it harder for them to fit through doors, lie down on their side and move in crowded areas and other things where space is limited. They are also constantly flying/floating in the air and can't touch the ground. They can move any part of their body faster than sound. If they punch at the speed of sound they will send the enemy flying back from the force of the kinetic and potential energy as well as created a small explosion of energy and sound wave and be sent flying in the opposite directions themselves.

Drawback: They can't touch certain objects like the natural and artificial ground and walls, beds, ceilings and other solid objects. but they can touch pates, silverware, desks, kitchen appliances, computers and computer appliances and televisions and other everyday objects as well as people. the higher in the air they go the colder the temperature. If they go too high they will have to wear warmer clothes.

If they touch a wall or the ground they will be bounced away as if they ran into a rubber/elastic object, but they will still feel the pain and material of the wall or ground as when someone would normally run into a wall. If they go fast enough they can break through a wall and similar objects but they will feel immense pain.

you can use this quirk in your stories and for characters, you don't have to give credit