Laser pointer

Type: Transformation

The user absorbs solar light and radiation from the sky. When they absorb enough light they can create three balls of light that float around them. these orbs of light  can shoot lasers beams that cut and burn through organic and non organic matter and burns and cauterizes human flesh. If enough light is stored in the users body they can create clones of themselves. These clones can't harm anyone and disappear really quickly due to time or when they are attacked. They only mimic the users abilities. The user is able to combine the three orbs into a bigger orb to produce a bright light and cause it to make a blinding flash like a flash bang. Or they can use the energy from the big orb and shoot out a bigger more powerful laser that will disintegrate/blow up non organic matter, burn organic matter and start fires and give third degree burns to their enemies if they are caught up in the big laser.

(Kamehameha)

Drawbacks: The user can't use their quirk in the dark unless they save the stored up light from the day. They will absorb less light if the sky is cloudy or if it is raining. They will feel the heat build up around them the more they use the light they absorb and especially if they use the big burst of light.