Possession

Type: Transformation

The user is able to leave their physical body. A black shadow silhouette leaves your physical body and you can move to another person and possess them. Once possessed the user can control their body and use their quirk as if they were the possessed person. The possessor can go through the persons memories and thought process and learn everything about them. The user can posses the person for ten minutes. If the possessed person is hit with enough force the possessor will be forced out of the body and sent back to their physical body. The possessed can also fight back the possession and kick the user out. Depending on the persons mental stability and strength it becomes harder to be possessed.

Drawbacks: The user loses control of their physical body and it goes limp and unconscious. Their body acts as if it is dead and clinically "dies" until the user returns. After the ten minutes the physical body needs to live again so it calls back the user. As soon as they enter their body again they breath heavily and have to catch their breath again as if they exercised a lot and couldn't. because they leave their physical body it can be hurt or destroyed if not in a safe place. The user can't travel too far away from the body. Only 800 meters away.