Temperance

Type: Emitter

The user is able to almost completely able to stop time.

Time will slow down for one second, but to the user it feels like one minute.

The environment will still be moving but extremely slow to the user.

The user can mess with the environment in whatever way they want within the one second.

The user can only move a few inches to a foot away from where they were originally standing when they end their quirk.

Drawbacks: The user can't physically touch any people or animal in the slow time, they can only mess with the environment such as picking up a rock and putting it infront of their enemy to shield themselves from a punch. When the user ends their quirk they have to end within a few inches from where they were originally standing when it was activated. If they try to stop using their quirk and they aren't close to where they started they will be teleported back to where they were originally standing when they used the quirk.

The user only has a time limit of a minute moving in real time within the slowed reality. They have to prioritize time and importance with the situation they are in.

The user will have a major headache after they use the quirk