Lust

Type: Mutation

The user has no control of the quirk. Anyone who has sexual interest in the user will fall madly in love with the user and do anything for them and do anything to get them and their love/attention. Unless the wants and the way to obtain the wants conflict with each other.

Drawbacks: The user has no control over the quirk. The people who are interested in the user basically become yandere. If the wants and ways to obtain the user conflict each other the interested person will ignore the conflict to obtain the user and will go about other ways to obtain the user for themselves.

EDIT: Gamer Girl gave an idea for this quirk to make it better. you can see their idea in the comments but I'll put it in here too so credit goes to them

uses: If the user rapes someone with this quirk the victim will become obedient to the user and do whatever they say even if it conflicts with the victims intentions of the user. The victim will be obedient to the user until something happens to the user.

If the user is harmed after they get full control from the victim, whether it be a serious injury or mental damage they lose control of the victim. Once the victim gains back their free will they will have memory of the rape and act accordingly to the rape. If they have anger right away their strength will increase and they will want to hurt the user of the quirk.

This last sceneraio can only happen if the user becomes a villain or has bad intentions and does bad things.