Ease

type: Emitter

The user of this quirk has to clap their hands together to activate it. With one hand each they can either touch themselves and an enemy or two enemies. The user snaps their fingers and the quirk activates. It gets rid of their ability to feel. Their nerves are basically shut down so they can achieve amazing feats one normally can't do. Without feeling pain they can be shot, take punches, kicks, burns, knife wounds, etc. They can also over exert their body to lift/move heavy objects or break things and break through walls. If they touch their enemy, the enemy has the same effects.

With training they can make the effects last longer and use the quirk on more people.

Drawbacks: The user can only use the quirk on a person or themselves for an hour. As soon as they snap their fingers again the pain from their injuries courses through their body where they were damaged. The pain lasts for an hour and depends on the injuries. If the user was punched with their quirk activated and snapped their fingers later, they will feel the pain of the punch for the hour right where they were punched. If the user doesn't use the quirk on themselves the drawback is they will feel a weak stinging pain all over their body lasting for however long they fought their enemies and how they fought at once.