Them

I woke up from an annoying buzzing sound. I was way too tired to get up out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower ,brushed my teeth,  put my hair in a messy bun and put on some light make-up. While I was passing the mirror I looked and saw that my scars were finally fading away. I quickly put on my work clothes and walked to my sisters room to wake her up.

"Get dressed Lenci I am late for work my shift starts in ten minutes." I mumbled before rushing to the kitchen to make breakfast. As Lenci came rushing downstairs she asked "what's for breakfast?"

"Cereal, Ms. Jones should be her any minute t....."

Knock!, Knock!, Knock! COMING!!! I replied.

"Well, she's here I got to go see you later." as I kissed her on the cheek

"Love you jay jay!! "she replied 

As I opened the door I saw Ms. Jones standing there. "Good morning Ms. Jones thanks for watching her for me, but I got to go I am running late for work."

"OHHH no problem dear, go on now so you wont be late"

"Thank you again!!!"As I hopped into my old Passo, I started to speed through the next 2 blocks to  reach to work in the next 5 minutes. I noticed  that there was a lot of traffic on the road, but eventually I made it to work.

As I rushed inside I clocked in and noticed I was two minutes late. "You're late Ms. Anthony!" "I'm sorry sir there was a lot of traffic on the road."

"Fair well next time no excuses." replied Mr. Black "Yes sir." I said "You may get to work now!!"he shouted.

As I went in the back to put on my apron I started to smell something like cinnamon and pine cones, but I thought it was probably something in the kitchen .As I went to start taking peoples orders, I started to smell it again I looked and finally spotted where the smell was coming from. It was coming from two muscular, sharp jawboned, godly like man. That was when I noticed they were my mates. They noticed me staring at them so I turned my head quickly. As I started to take two teenage boys order I noticed one of them was starting to flirt with me.

"Hey my name is Charles and I was wondering if I can have your number." "Sure."I replied.

As I was passing him my number I felt two glares being given at me, I heard chairs scraping against the floor and the paper was yanked out of my hand. "She's ours mate scram!!"one of them replied. "Hello beautiful our names are Derek and Scott and we are your mates."

DEREKS POV

As I was sitting waiting on my long lost friend Scott to appear for our meeting, I started to smell something like strawberries  which I thought was coming from the kitchen. The bell chimed and I saw Scott coming, we did a brotherly handshake and started talking business. As we were talking I noticed Scott had a distanced look. "SCOTT!!!" I said 

"Do you smell that?" he asked, "Smell what?" "It smells like strawberries." "You smell it to, I thought I was the only one. "When we started to look for that smell ,we felt eyes on us and we saw the most beautiful, sexy, curviest woman we had ever saw. We noticed that a guy started to flirt with her and we saw her starting to pass him a piece of paper. We started to get angry and rushed over to them and I noticed it was Charles from my pack. "She's ours mate scram!!"said Scott.

"Hello beautiful our names are Derek and Scott and we are your mates." they replied

"UHHH hii.."she said "My names jade." "Like a precious gem". replies Scott. She started to chuckle then me and Scott sat down at the counter, and started to just stare at her. She started to look at us strangely. She went to finish serving other customers that she probably didn't notice when we had left. But lucky for us, Scott and I left a note for her. Saying.....

PLEASE VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT, FOLLOW