Meeting The Pack

The next morning, I woke up to see my mates already looking at me. "What, is something on my face?" "Its nothing, Kitten." Scott says. "When are you going to meet our pack, kitten?" "Now, if its a good time." I said. After dropping off my sister next door, we started to head for the pack house.

Whiles driving through the path in the forest, Scott said, "If you ever get scared or someone hurts you let us know kitten." Shaking my head, I started to walk slowly to the door. I started to get nervous every time we got closer.

As I walked into the kitchen I heard people talking, hoping they won't notice me. Two persons were sitting at the counter  talking, when the girl turned around, she notices me and smiles, stopping her conversation.

She had red hair with hazel eyes, she gets up and walks to me

She had red hair with hazel eyes, she gets up and walks to me. "Hi, I'm Lydia, the female beta. You must be the Luna." "Call me Jade." I say shyly, while playing with my fingers. I was startled when I heard a voice say, "I'm Stiles, nice to meet you Luna, I am also Lydia's mate." He says while shaking my hand. "We are very happy to have meet you." they both say. I smile at them, happy to have met some new friends here. That was when I had realized my mates had disappeared. All of a sudden my stomach starts to growl very loudly.

 All of a sudden my stomach starts to growl very loudly

"I guess you are hungry, come and eat with us." Lydia says, while she leads me to the dining room that has lots of food and drinks at the table. "WOW, that's a lot of food." I say earning a chuckle from Stiles. Sitting down I started to take a plate of food and grabbed a glass of orange juice. While eating my food two persons came and sat on both sides of me. Being curious , I turned my head only to realize that it was my mates, stuffing their faces.

"I'm glad that you making some friends, kitten." Scott said. I nodded and laugh saying, "but I only met two persons." All of sudden I was lifted into the air, I started to squeal in surprise, before I was seated in Derek's lap. "Is this really necessary?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. Neither of them answered, but I noticed that they both had a smirk on their face.

"AAWWW, aren't they cute?" said Lydia, to her mate stiles. "You're right baby." he answered.

"OHH,SHUT UP you two, your lucky y'all are my bestfriends." said Scott. I totally forgot that they were still in the room, as I just sat their blushing, and embarrassed.