Part 2 Continuation

Derek POV

During the drive to the beach I was horrified and scared, thinking that she would have crashed my car. I must have looked terrified because she started to laugh at me. I was so happy to have realized we had reached our destination. 

"Youre never driving my car again." I said. "Ya big baby." she replied. She then started to run on the beach to take off her dress.  Scott and I heard cat call being given to her, we started to get angry.

When we looked we realized it was Charles again with his little crew from our pack. I stormed over to him and started to beat him to a pulp. Punch after punch. 

"STOP, PLEASE STOP!! You will kill them." shouted our mate. When I stopped for my mates sake I saw Scott had taken his anger out, and had beaten up Charles other two friends. "Lets just hope their wont be a next time, cause we wont stop." "We told you she's our mate." exclaimed Scott.

(Charles two friends)

Scott and I quickly went and started to cuddle and kissed our mate, trying to distract her. Then we dragged her to the water, I then lifted her up and dunked her in the water. After she had resurfaced I noticed she did look very angry. Chuckling she started to splash me with water, and then somehow we all ended up with a water fight.

 Chuckling she started to splash me with water, and then somehow we all ended up with a water fight

When we were tired we laid on our blankets, put on sun screen and started to catch a tan. We opened the picnic basket, and started to eat the sandwiches Scott and I had prepared for her, with a glass of lemonade.

We had jokes, a lot of laughs, and got to know each other. We didn't even realize that it was kind of getting late. We started to pack up and to head home. Whiles heading to the car I said, "I'm driving again."she said. "OHHH HELL NAW!!" I said. Chuckling historically, Scott and I  sat in the passenger seat as he drove us home.

Jade POV

When we reached home, I ran next door to get my sister. KNOCK, KNOCK. "Good evening Ms. Jones I came to pick up lenci." "Hi jay jay." said lenci. "Hey kiddo its time to go."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MS. JONES!!!" "It was no problem." she replied.

Whiles walking inside our house, my sister asked a question, as she saw my mates staring at her. 'Are they your boyfriends?" she whispered. Chuckling I answered, "Yes they are,  why do you ask?" "OHHH no reason." she said smirking evilly. Then she ran off upstairs to her room.

"Kids." I said as I shook my head.

VOTE, LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT

THANKS!!!