Clumsy Me

After my sister had went upstairs in her room, my mates and I sat in the front room and watched some television. I must had fallen asleep last night, because when I woke up to an empty bed I started to frown. I saw a piece of paper taped on the mirror.

It was a note from the boys saying, "Sorry we couldn't be there when you woke up kitten, but we have a lot of alpha work to do. We will be back later, LOVE YOU." I started to blush and that was when I finally realized, that I couldn't stay mad at them forever.

I went got my underwear and went to go and take a shower. "WOW, this is beautiful." I said, as I actually started to take my time to admire the bathroom. I then climbed into the shower and decided I'm going to take a long, hot, steamy shower. 

I started to wash my hair, face and body slowly. I even decided to shave myself, but I ended up cutting my self in the process. My finger started to bleed, and I had to quickly clean and bandage it up.  

As I was stepping out of the bathroom, after putting on all my clothes

As I was stepping out of the bathroom, after putting on all my clothes. I was walking and bucked my toe and tripped at the same time, on the bed leg. I started to cry from all the pain I was felling. So I started to head down stairs to get some ice for my feet, but some how ended up falling down the stairs.

My sister came down stairs, probably to find out what was all that noise. She saw me on the floor and came to help me off the floor and to get me an ice pack. As I laid on the front room couch, I started to feel all the pain from all the movement I had made.

I must had been in that chair for to long, cause all of a sudden my mates came walking through the door. "We felt your pain, what happened?" "I feel so clumsy today, I fell and hurt myself all day." "AAWWWW, Poor kitten." said Scott. "We will take care of you." said Derek.

They fed me lunch, gave me a cool refreshing drink, massage my muscles, and made me feel like a queen. "Thank you guys I really appreciated it, but you didn't had to." I said. "We wanted to kitten you are our mate, and we love you, we would do anything for you." replied Scott.

My sister came in the front room and said, "Why are you blushing jay, jay." "I am not." "Whatever u say kitten." replied Derek. Shaking my head, we all  as a family sat down and started to play monopoly, until we all passed out from exhaustion.

VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE

THANKS!!!