Red and Blue Eyes

JADE POV

While I went to serve the other customers, I didn't even realized when they had left. But I noticed a note was left on the counter.

Saying "We will meet again sooner than you think kitten."

I shook my head and thought it was probably nothing. As time started to wine down I noticed that my shift was about to end and it was getting kind of dark outside. I started to pack up my stuff and clean up the tables. As I heading out of the café, I stopped by my bosses office to let him know that I was leaving for the night.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!! "Good night Mr. Black, I am heading out for the night." "Alright my child drive home safely. You may never know who's watching." he replied. "Alright sir" I said.

While I was heading to my car, I started to look in my bag for my car keys. When I got my car keys it fell out of my hands and onto the floor. I went to pick up my keys ,but when I got back up I saw two red and blue eyes glowing at me. I got scared, and ran inside my car. I quickly sped away.

While I was driving I noticed  two shadows moving on the side of my eye. I saw those same red and blue eyes again. Then they were gone. When I reached home I quickly got out of the car to open the house door. I heard rustling  in the bushes and quickly unlocked the door. I went inside, slammed the door and started gasping for breath .

"Well goodnight M........, why do u look so frightened my child?" says Ms. Jones 

"OOHHHH its nothing, where's lenci." "Oh, she's in the front room watching television."

"Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it." "No problem my child , you know u can always ask me for help. I'll be leaving now, have a good night." she said. "Good night Ms. black." I said as I closed the door. 

As I went in the front room I saw lenci in the chair sleeping, while SpongeBob was playing. I went and put the blanket over her and went upstairs. As I went in my room I noticed my room felt very chilly. I looked and saw that my window was open, I went to go close my window, but when I looked outside I felt something staring at me. I noticed it was the same red and blue eyes again, I quickly closed the window and shut the curtains. I pretended like nothing happened, changed into my night clothes and closed my eyes. I felt two light kisses on my forehead and dreamt about those red and blue eyes.

SCOTT POV

Before we left the café me and Derek left a note for her. We stayed outside until her shift was over to make sure she got home safely. We followed her home in our wolf forms, but went ahead and followed her scent to her home and went there. We changed back to our human form, and opened her window.

"There is our mate." said Derek. When we saw her come out of her car, we walked up closer behind the bushes. She must have heard us because she started to quickly fumble with the keys, went inside and slammed the door.

"She must of heard us you IDIOT! "said Derek

"Well duh, you expect her not to with your rabbit feet!!" I exclaimed. "SHUT UP you airhead."

We went by her window and saw her about to close her window, she must had spotted us because she quickly closed her window and shut the curtains. We waited until we thought she was sleeping opened back up her window and kissed her on the forehead. Saying"Sweet dreams Kitten."

FEEL FREE TO LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, AND VOTE

THANKS!!!