Trouble

Lydia's POV

I saw allison push Jade from off the stage

I saw allison push Jade from off the stage. Walking up to her i said, " You bit**, look what you did." "I didnt do anything, i dont know what you are talking about." she said. "For all i know she deserved it, for trying to steal my mates."

I then punched her causing a crowd to circle around us. There was hair pulling, kicking and nail grabbing. Until i was pulled away from her by my mate. "What is going on here?" said the alphas."She pushed allison off the stage, just because she was you guys mate." "Allison is this true?" "Yes i'm sorry, she was going to take what was mine."allison said. "We aren't your's allison, you will be sent to the dungeon until futher notice, guards!"

Scott POV

"PARTY'S OVER EVERYONE, you may go home now."I said. Then everyone started to leave. After they had all left, Derek, Lydia, Stiles and I headed for the pack hospital. "How is she doc." Derek said. 'She will be fine, just a minor scrapes and a broken arm, she is sleeping at the moment but should be up by the morning." "I will kill her.' said Lydia.

"Can we see her?" i said. "Sure, shes right down the hall." he said.

We went down the hall and into her room. We saw her sleeping, but she looked uncomfortable, all bandaged up, and a cast on her hand. Dereck and I slept with her in the bed, to help her sleep peacefully. While's Stiles and Lydia took the chairs.

Jades POV

Glass breaking, screaming, flashing lights.

I could remember the car accident over and over again. About my parents and a drunk driver. I never got to say goodbye. The scars I got were terrible memories of that day, making sure I had never forget.

My little sister screaming for her parents, as I just cried cause I didn't know what to do.

VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE

THANKS!!!