MATE(s)?!!

Jade POV

After hearing what Scott had said, I started to blush like crazy. "So since  you guys are werewolves, can you explain to me what a mate is?"

"A mate is the other half of a wolf or wolves, in which our wolves want to love, protect and care for their mate." "Well you have two mates, so you have to experience it from us both." says Scott. When mates touch they feel sparks and longing for each other." "Just like how you were having those wet dreams about us. "Shocked I looked at them both and said, "How did you guys know that I was having those dreams?" "We could have smelt your arousal and you was also moaning our names." deviously said Derek.

"You could also mind link each other after the mating process ,and feel each others pain." Just thinking about the mating process I didn't know if I was ready or not.

"So technically your saying you both are my mates." "Yes I am" "And I got to do this process with all both of you?" "Yup."

Noticing my distress Scott speaks up. "We wont pressure you into anything ,if you aren't ready to." "We will wait until you are ready." "What if I am ready now ?" I said. They're eyes start to glaze over, and then I start to chuckle.

"It is not funny to tease kitten." says Derek. Still laughing they start to tickle me. "STOP!!!, I wouldn't tease again, I promise."

"PROMISE." They both say.

Scott strokes my hair while Derek rocks me to sleep. As I start to fall asleep I hear them say, "Goodnight Kitten, we love you." I start to think about the mating process and decide that I want to do it. But instead of telling them I reply softly by saying, "I love you to stalkers."

LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE

THANKS!!!