Mating

As the next morning came, I told them I wanted to be mated to them and to be connected as one

As the next morning came, I told them I wanted to be mated to them and to be connected as one. I then felt firm strong lips on mine. Hot tongue pushing its self inside of my mouth. The kiss was hot and managed to keep my body still trembling. An arm was wrapped up around the back of my head gripping it, the other was under my ass. They were both in full control.

When me and Derek kiss broke apart, Scott lifted me and laid himself on top of me. I looked into his eyes, and watched as his nostrils flared, jaw tight.

I felt my eyes roam his body all the way to his talented piece of length between his legs, that should be in me at all times. Hips and thighs pushed between my legs. "You see how hard you make us kitten", he said.

 "You see how hard you make us kitten", he said

While's kissing him,I lifted my legs so that my feet rested on the back of his thighs as he pushed into me. I started to moan very loudly when he said, "Shush, you wouldn't want your sister next door to hear us remember."

After my round with Scott, Derek came for his turn. I was very sensitive, I watched as he stroked himself. I watched as his grip tightened around his cock, as his thumb pad ran over his head spreading his pre-cum .Then I started to touch myself by the looks of him, in ways I wanted him to touch me. My fingertips ran over my body slowly as he watched me.

"OOHHH Derek", I moaned.

I watched as his balls began to tighten so he crawled over to me, mesmerized by my actions. He started to push into me slowly, and I could have felt every movement he had made. He started to increase his speed, and slammed into me. Making us both come undone. Our bodies convulsed together, gasping to catch our breathes.

I rolled onto my side, while Scott ran me a hot bath. They started to lather me in bubbles and clean me very gently, especially my sensitive parts.

Lets just say we probably did another round or two in the bathroom.

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE

THANKS!!!!