Moving

(Jade's house)

Jade POV

"Get ready so we can leave ." Derek said, and we all head to my house to go and pack. We arrived at my house, I ran next door to get my sister, and to tell her the news. "Lenci I have something to tell you." "What? Is everything ok?" "Yes, its just that we are moving." "OHH" she said. When we were inside the house I said, "Go upstairs and go pack your things." She started to run upstairs  and I saw her almost trip. I headed into my room to go pack, I saw my mates packing up my clothes.

But Scott was in  my top drawer looking at my underwear. "Scott get out of my top drawer you freak!" I said blushing. "Nice undies kitten, cant wait to see you in them." he whispered into my ear. I just stared at him shocked, with my mouth wide open. 

"How did your sister take the news?"  said Derek. "She took it well actually, she's packing as we speak." Suddenly there was knocking, and I went and opened my door. "I'm ready." she said. "Alright princess, sit on the bed and give us couple more minutes to pack." Derek said. When done packing we put everything in the car, and headed for our new home.

 When done packing we put everything in the car, and headed for our new home

We arrived at a beautiful house not to far from their pack house. "WOW" said Lenci. "I thought we were going to live in the pack house." I exclaimed. "No kitten, you guys are going to live in a separate house with us, more privacy." said Scott.

When we all started to head inside Lenci said, "This house is so huge!" The boys just smiled at her. We toured the place, saw the huge kitchen, dining room, library, study, living room, and the laundry room on the main floor.

When we headed upstairs there were three rooms a two guest rooms, a master bedroom and three bathrooms. When we saw night starting to fall, we all decided to call it a night. So, we saved unpacking for the next day.