Metting the Pack Part 2

Derek's POV

There will be a party for you tonight, kitten." I said. "For what?" she said curiously. "To announce you as the packs Luna and as our mate."

Jade POV 

"We are going shopping." says Lydia. "Do I have to?" I say. "Yes now have fun kitten." says Scott.

At the mall me and Lydia both pick similar dresses, and decided to go home to get ready for the party. When we reached back home, I went up the stairs to my mates room. I took a shower and got changed into my dress, with white heels. Smiling in the body mirror, I started to twirl around. I then did my make-up and fixed my hair.

When I was done I stared at myself in awe, looking at my beauty. Right on time my two mates walked into the room, in their sexy black suits and their hair gelled back. "You look breathtaking." they both say. Blushing I say, "Lets go party."

AT THE PARTY

Walking  onto the stage with my mates waiting to be announced. Derek and Scott walked up and Derek taps the microphone as everyone goes silent. "You are all here for a special announcement." He pulls me next to him making everyone start to mumble. "Quiet down everyone." Scott says.

"This is jade our mate and your Luna." says Scott. Everyone erupts into cheers making me smile brightly. I feel a sharp pain on my back causing me to fall off the stage. I land onto my hands and knees, then I collapse crying out in pain, as everyone starts to whisper. "JADE!!, don't close your eyes kitten. Stay aw..." I then start to fade into the darkness."