THE MOMENT

Jade POV

Later on that day Scott came to me and said," I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night with me and Derek." "You mean like a date." I said blushing. "Sure like a date." he said. "Dress fancy, and also lenci would be spending the night with Lydia and Styles, until we get back."

I went and quickly started to get prepared and dressed for  tonight. As they came into the room. The sight of me standing in front of them made it torturous for them. The split from my gown revealed my long and tan legs. I could feel their heated stares looking at me. It looked like they were very uncomfortable, until I looked down and then I understood why.

"As you can see kitten we can smell your arousal and it is not helping our situation, at all." said Scott.

"Have I told you how beautiful u look tonight, kitten." said Derek.

"No you haven't Mr. Alpha."

"Well lets forget about this dinner, and let Scott and I show you how really beautiful you are."

" OK" shocked, I replied.

I was to much in a daze that I didn't even realize that my mates had moved, until I felt a hands on my zipper of my gown. "Scott!!" I hissed at him, as I saw his eyes filled with lust. He hummed in response too focused on staring at me. I didn't even notice that my gown had dropped to the floor, until I felt a hand start to massage my breast. "Trust me kitten, you will enjoy what we have instore for you."

Scott leaned in slowly and kissed me. I grasped onto his shoulders for support, clawing at his shirt. I could feel the heat of his body through his clothing. I was getting to impatient for a slow kiss, that I took control. I forced his mouth open with my tongue as his hands moved to my hair, then he slowly kissed down my neck.

I then turned my head and kissed Derek, as his teeth scraped against my lips. His tongue thrusted in and out of my mouth. This action made my knees shake, as my blood was racing loudly, that it burned my ears. My chest pressed firmly against Scotts as I felt his hard muscular chest and his six pack abs. I could hear Derek's heart drumming hard against my back.

"WHAT!!" said Scott.

"Alpha it's lenci........"

Pic of Jades dress

like, comment, share

Sorry for the late update