The Cullen's

4 weeks later : Ilthyia is now 3 months pregnant.

"Ugh, I hate cloudy, coldy, stormy, ugly weather

"Ugh, I hate cloudy, coldy, stormy, ugly weather." I complained as i sat in the back seat of Edwards vehicle.
Edward, Bella and I were on our way to introduce me to the rest of Edwards vampire family.
Since it was pretty chilly out today. I dressed in a long sleeved sweat shirt, with a overall knee length dress. Along with a pair of fluffy white slides.
To be honest, I was kind of nervouse to meet his family. Not because they are vampires, but because I'm scared they may judge me for being 16 and pregnant. I tried to think of something else so I didn't cause myself any panic. My mind wonder off to the events that took place a few weeks ago in Volterra.
The way Alec held me protectively against his chest, and didn't let anyone get close to me.
Not even his master when he began interested in me, and figuring out what I knew of them. Aro had told Bella, and I that we would have to become Vampires, but that I of course had a reason as to why my time would be delayed.
I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the engine being turned off, and the sight of a huge, beautiful house being displayed right before my eyes.
"Come on Ilthyia." Bella spoke calmly looking at me with a small smile.
I was so thankful she didn't show any judgement or disappointment towards me for being so young, and pregnant. I returned the smile before getting out myself.

When we entered the house, i was instantly hit with the smell of some good food, that made my stomach growl. Following Edward to the kitchen that the smell and noise was coming from, we were met by the sight of six people, one I recognize to be Alice. They were cooking, and relaxing with joyful expressions on their flawless faces.
Edward cleared his throat to get each of their attention. To which all eyes were on us now.
"Guys this is Ilthyia, Bella's younger sister." Edward introduced me with a kind smile plastered on his face.
"Hi.....it's so lovely to meet the veggie vamps of Forks." I said waving a bit, but stopping with a face full of shock as realization dawned on me as to what I said. Before I could muster up and apology, a big buff dude standing next to a gorgeous blonde. Started laughing loudly at my little sarcastic remark. This caused me to laugh hesitantly.
"Ahhhh! Bella your sister is hilarious!" The buff dude said while still laughing.
If he was human, he'd be rolling on the floor all red, with tears pouring out his eyes.
"I'm sorry...I guess my mouth took more control than my own mind." I said nervously scratching the back of my neck.
"It's quit alright dear Ilthyia, we all love a sense of humor here and there." Said a blonde, kind looking man. I'm guessing he must be like...their leader or something.
"My name is Carlisle Cullen, or Dr. Cullen. This is my wonderful wife Esme. Our adoptive daughters Rosalie, and Alice. Our adoptive sons Emmet and Jasper, plus Edward. " Carlisle introduced his whole family to me, not once losing that welcoming smile on his face. I looked at each of them with a smile. They were in fact a beautiful family.
"We hope you two are hungry. We've been preparing something for the two of you for the past two hours." Esme said with a smile while she looked to be seasoning something.
"They already ate." Edward said trying to avoid looking at them.
They all looked at each other before Esme reached to turn the stove off. They seemed disappointed.
"Umm speak for yourself Eddie boy. Yes, I ate, but have you forgotten I'm eating for two now?" I said not realizing I let it slip that I'm pregnant.
"You're pregnant...?" Came the voice of Rosalie. She looked all sorts of shock, but also I could see a hint of.....sadness?
All the Cullen's attention was turned to me now. They all looked extremely shocked that I was pregnant. To be honest I thought that the moment I walked in here, they would immediately know due to my baby's heartbeat.
"Um...yeah. I thought you would be able to hear the extra heartbeat? " I asked feeling confused. Was something wrong ? If they couldn't hear the heartbeat....then, was my baby gone? I began to panic and i could tell they knew what I was thinking.
"Oh no sweetie, we hear the heartbeat, we just thought that it was one of yours beating at an uneven pace. That's all." Came the soothing voice of Esme as she came up to me to rub my back.
"Thank you....for that. I was beginning to worry something happened to my baby and i didn't even know." I said sighing in relief.
They all gave me comforting smiles, and Carlisle came up to me.
"If you'd like, I can bring you to my personal hospital room upstairs and get an ultrasound going so you can hear the heartbeat too." Carlisle suggested, causing my mouth to hit the floor. I've been avoiding going to the hospital for check ups, due to the fact that they are really expansive, and i don't have that kind of momey. Plus I would have hatee to be so much trouble to Charlie.
"Oh my goodness...yes! I would love that. Thank you so very much
Dr. Cullen." I said hugging him, to which he hugged back.

After i had a plate of their extremely good chicken Alfredo pasta. We made our way to the little hospital room Carlisle had in the house.
I pulled down the straps to my overalls dress. Only far enough to where he could lift my shirt up and put the cold gail on my small but noticeable bump. As he began to move over my belly to find where my little one was growing. I could hear the increase heartbeat of my child.
I felt a few tears slip down my cheek as realization hit me.
' If I wanted to return home, I would have to get rid of my child. I couldn't keep my baby and be a burden to Charlie for the rest of my life. '

I could fell the once tears of joy, turn to tears of pain and heartbreak.

The Next Day.

"Good morning sunshine!" Came the raspy, loud voice of whom I can only assume to be Bella's. She sound like she was in a good mood.
I rolled over to be met with a smiling Bella, who was flickering my lights on and off at a fast pace.
"Bella." I said with a warning growl.
She laughs while walking to the edge of my bed. With an...envelope in her hand? My eyes, eyed the mysterious looking envelope in my sisters hands.
"Earth to Ilithyia" Bella says in a mocking voice as she begins to snap in my face. Swatting her hand away. I looked at her with a glare. Which she laughed at. Great.
"This is for you love." She says handing me the envelope.
I looked at it confused. It looked to be from someone important, seeing as the information crap was written in cursive, and all neat.
Bella leaves to give me some privacy as I open the envelope.

Hey girl! Listen, it's been a LONG time since we've talked, and seen each other. I got ahold of your mom, and she told me you were staying with your sister in Forks, Washington. So guess what.
GIRL IM COMING TO SEE YOU!!!

Love, Grace.

I put the envelope on my desk, as a smile made it's way upon my face.
Getting up, I headed to the restroom. To start my day.