Death

Two weeks before hand

   "Excuse me, you four can't be here!" Says the terrified secretary lady as we rounded the corner of the room. I rolled my eyes as Katherine looks at her with a wide smirk. 

      "Oh cool it Lady." Kat says as we four continue to make our way down the dark, gloomy halls that had my cousins sent all in them.  

We arrived to two huge doors, that held what we could only assume the Vampires of this place. Since we hadn't run into any yet. I looked to Hope, gave her a nod, and with her power she swung the doors open. To give our entrance a more dramatic feel to it.  All the vampires attention was on us four as we made it to the center of the room..or, Throne Room.

      "Well, well, well, what do we have here. How may I help you ladies ?" Asked the dude I'm the middle Throne. 

I looked to see Annabella with her eyes closed, and her mouth moving, but no words were coming out. 

That meant she was tracking Ilithyia's scent. 

        "Now, I'm going to state our business here, sir, and I want you to tell me what I want to hear straight up. No beating around the bush." I hiss as I could fill my cousins scent was in fact all in this room. 

We're these people working with Andrew as well?

      "Go on." He says back with a glint of mischief in his eyes. It seemed to me that he thought we were just here for show.

        "We are looking for my cousin, Ilithyia Dwyer." I said. Just as I did, I could hear a hiss come out the mouth of the Vampire to our right. I looked at him with a glare, and hissed back. Causing my eyes to turn full on black, and my face to become paler. 

     "Ah, lovely Ilithyia, we are sorry, but she left three weeks ago." He tells me with an exaggerated sight escaping his lips. I growled getting angry. 

This was taking too slow, my cousin could be dead by now. Or worse, suffering pain and anguish, because her baby is about to be ripped from her arms.  

      "Where did she go?!" I growled out. 

    "Back with the Cullen's, to Forks, Washington. May I ask, what is the matter?" The man, whom after looking through his head and figuring out the day he was born, I found out his name was Aro Volturi. 

It was too late, for once he asked that. I was already halfway out the building. 

       "She's in grave danger, a man by the name of Andrew. He has been following her for quite some time now. He plans to take her baby to give to one of his little Twin sisters as a Birthday gift. That day is fast approaching. We no not when their Birthday is, but we know it's soon. That is why we have come here. We tracked her scent here." Hope stayed back to explain as we three hurried out the place, and to the airport. 

1 month since the wedding night.

I remember when I first woke up from that night, thinking it was all a nightmare. Only to be met with the painful reality, that I was in fact a prisoner.  My hair was a frizzy mess, I had bruises on my face from the few hits I've been recieving for my smart remakes, or insults. My lip was busted, and I had cuts on my arms.
I looked a complete mess.
  Days turned into weeks, and what I could feel to be months as I stayed in this gloomy room. Only being visited by Andrew, and whom I assumed to be his sister he planned to give my baby to. I groaned as I heard a loud cracking door to the room open, and reveal the entire trio. I glared at them with as much hatred I could muster up. I was too mentally exhausted to be dealing with them, but I had to keep strong for my baby.