Graduation

2 weeks later: Ilthyia is still three months pregnant, she is in here 12th week.

As I slipped on my cheeker board vans I took a look in my full body mirror. I was getting bigger week by week. It was hard to believe that I was only three months pregnant. I began rubbing my belly as i stood there with a small smile.
        "I have six more months till I get to meet you my little peanut." I whispered to my belly as I could feel myself become more, and more attached.
          "I promise I'll figure something out, I promise."

Walking down stairs I was met with Bella fixing herself something for breakfast.
          "Hey Bells." I said calling her by her nickname. Bella turned to me and skilled while spreading some jelly on a piece of toast and handing it to me.
I smiled I appreciation, and took a big bite out of it to satisfy my growing hunger.
          "Thanks." I said finishing up the last bite.
            "How'd you sleep?" Bella asked cleaning up the counters.
         "I slept pretty good. Only woke up five times to pee. So that's a start." I laughed, bringing a smile to Bella's fairly tan face.
         "Well that's good. I talked to Carlisle and he said that once you hit your fifth month. You'll be able to find out your baby's gender." Bella informed me as she finished up her breakfast.
       "I don't know if i want to know that gender......" I sighed feeling Bella's eyes fall on me in shock.
         "What?? Why not?!" She asked looking at me like i was a mad man.
I took one look at her before continuing.
          "What's the point of getting Al excited over my baby's gender. If I not even gonna be able to keep him or her?" I explained causing a look of sadness to form on Bella's face.
          "You could always stay with us you know. You're home schooled, so you wouldn't have to worry much about having to leave the baby at home while at school. Plus, if Charlie doesn't want the baby to be raised here. Then I'm a hundred percent sure the Cullen's would love for you to stay with them. Rosalie would love to have a baby around the house to." Bella explained looking at me with hope.
I looked down thinking over her words. I knew that Rose would love to look after a baby. Esme seemed to have a love for new family members as well, but would I really risk that? What if Charlie actually would want me to get rid of my child? What if he agreed secretly with my mom?
I sighed, looking down and shaking my head.
           "I couldn't do that to any of them Bella. Plus, if I keep my child. The Volturi would not like the fact that we would have a kid involved in the Vampire world." I told Bella as she nodded understanding what I was saying. Bella was about to say something until she got a phone call.
         "Hello?" She said answering the phone. I could hear a females voice on the other end. I just couldn't make out what the lady was saying.
           "Oh....that sounds fun?" Bella said sounding more like a question that a statement.
           "Ok...ok I'll see if Ilthyia would be interested as well." Bella said to the lady on the other end, peeking my interest when she mentioned my name."Ok, bye." Bella ended the call looking at me with a smile.
           "What was that about?" I asked narrowing my eyes I suspicion.
           "Oh, that was Alice. She was seeing if you'd be interested in joining us for the graduation party she is throwing." Bella explained sitting next to me at the table.
I was confused at first until I realized that Bella was in fact graduating in two days. I felt a smile grow on my face as I can to terms that they wanted me to come.
         "Of course, I'd love to come." I said hugging Bella, to which she hugged me back.