Gender Reveal

I felt my excitement grow more, and more as we neared towards the castle. I could tell it was causing some sort of discomfort to Jasper since he could feel my emotions as well, but I just couldn't help it. First off, I was seeing Alec again after a month and a half of being apart. Secondly, I get to see the other three. Jane, Felix and Demetri. Oh I was so excited. 

   Once the limo came to a stop, one by one we all exited. Making our way towards the entrance of the castle. I grabbed ahold of Rosalie's hand.
  She squeezed my hand gently, while giving me a reassuring smile. 
As we entered into the unknown.
    Walking down the dark, gloomy halls of the castle. With only the sound of men's shoes, and women's heels, and two heartbeats. I felt shivers as I examined the painting of the three kings with their wives, and the four main guards. Of course my eyes lingered on the painting of Alec. Whoever painted his portrait sure did get all of his best features. Which was his whole body. 
    My hand was still connected with Rosalie's hand as we continued on our way. I hadn't seen one other vampire yet, which was strange, and it kind of made me uneasy. They're usually out here working, or walking around doing who knows what. 

       "Their all on the throne room awaiting our arrival." Edward cuts in breaking my train of thoughts. I smile to show him I had listened, but didn't say anything. 
   Once we came upon the grand doors that lead to where my baby shower was being held. My eyes immediately widened in shock as I saw the sign hanging on the huge door's. 

       "No way!" Was all I could say as the doors were opened to reveal a bunch of vampires, and a very awesome themed baby shower

      "It's a Game of Thrones themed party !!" I yelled full of excitement. I was expecting to see a bunch of judgemental looks from the vampires, but what I got took me even more by surprise. All of them either held a smile on their pale faces, or some would laugh at my excitement. 

       "Ah welcome dear Ilthyia! We are so glad you seem to like decorations. We were told by dear Isabella that you loved this so called show ...Game of Thrones." Aro explains as he stands from his throne to come and meet us in the center of the room. While he shook hands with Carlisle. My eyes wandered off to all the decorations.
They captured the details of GOT perfectly.