visit

1 Week Later.

Renesmee was growing pretty fast. One day she looked like a twelve year old, and then BAM. She now looks like a full on teenager. In just a week! It amazed me, and made me feel one hundred percent grateful that my daughter was full human. Bella explained everything to me so I'm not that confused and dumbfounded, but still. Why does she have to grow so fast!??
Apparently Jacob imprinted on her when she was born. Something wolfy boy's do when they find their mate.
You can imagine the hell he faced when mama bear woke up to that information. 

........................................................................

Everything has been peaceful. Though the weather has been gloomy as usual; I still found the beauty in the trees that swiftly swayed back and forth, and the sound of wildlife being heard miles away. It seemed that my little Sapphire enjoyed the view as well. 
Everyday I sat perched on a branch with Sapphire in my arms. Although Esme has warned me against it. I still did It. I made sure she was wrapped tightly in my brace, so I wasn't too worried. It felt as if nothing could disturb this perfect moment. 
Looking down I noticed Sapphire's eyelids slowly shutting. Until they were fully sealed, and her soft breathing was all you could hear. 
    "Ilithyia honey, can you come in for a second?" Esme called for me from the patio. 
I truly felt welcomed, and loved by her. Of course the entire family had welcomed me with open arms, but Esme showed what true motherly love was. I was inspired to love like she loves. She always had a smile to grace her pale, perfect face. 
Smiling, I slowly stood up on the branch and walked across until I was close enough to a window, and then jumped into the room. A sigh left my lips as I landed pretty roughly, but didn't wake Sapphire. Luckily the room I came into was her nursery. Laying her down gently in her crib, I slowly began walking out with a smile; turning her light off, and heading to the family room. 
      "What's up?" I ask flopping down on the love seat. Everyone was in here, even my little- not so little niece. I swear she grows within every second. 
     "Well for starters, good morning." Carlisle starts causing me to smile and everyone else to laugh. They never see me nor Sapphire in the early hours. I always get my good hours outside when the sun is barely visible, the air is clean, and the wind is at a perfect speed. Birds flying and chirping to welcome the morning. Who wouldn't want to witness such beauty. 
      "Now. Every three months we take an annual trip out of state for hunting. This allows us to get our hunger in check, and get away for awhile. The problem is. With everything going on we haven't been able to get in the last five months. So we will be heading out today." Carlisle finishes as he eyes me to make sure I understand. Nodding my head I look to the side to see Jacob standing with a suitcase. 
     "You like to hunt for your owners doggy boy?" I asked feeling amused at the idea of him hunting humans for them. You know, since humans bring their dogs with them while out hunting. I could hear the muffled laugh of Emmett and Rose, and see the disapproving looks from Esme. Of course. 
     "Very funny, but no." He replied with a fake laugh. I smirked and looked to Carlisle for an answer. 
     "Renesmee doesn't drink blood as much, so she will be staying with Jacob while we are gone." Carlisle confirms as I looked over to see both Nessie and Jack holding hands, and smiling like two goofballs. 
      "So how long will y'all be gone?" I asked crossing my legs. Each Cullen looked to Carlisle as if they had no clue either. Interesting. 
     "Our trips could last up to a week or two, but for your sake we will not travel far nor will we be gone long." Carlisle explains as I nod in understanding. Truth be told, I didn't feel comfortable with being here by myself with Sapphire. I felt like something was going to happen while they were gone, but to not worry them any further. I pushed those thoughts to the side and smiled. 
     "I truly will appreciate that Carlisle, but if you need to stay longer. Then y'all do just that. Don't worry too much about me. I'll hunt down a few deers, lions, and hum- CHICKENS! If I need to." I remark sarcastically with a smirk gracing my features. I knew they heard my "mistake" It was pretty funny watching their face contort into a face of shock. 
     "Girl, I know you didn't." Bella laughs as she locks hands with Edward. 
They were such a perfect couple. They shared a special bond that no one probably will ever understand. The way they looked at each other, you could see all the love they had for each other, and little Renesmee. Well she added to all their love. Bella was truly lucky to have Edward by her side. I knew he'd always love her. The way she deserved to be loved. 
I didn't realize I was staring at them until a sharp pain made its way through my system, and into my non-beating heart. My hand immediately shot up to my chest, and I felt my body lean over to try and relieve the pain. 
Once my pain session was over, I looked up to see the many worried faces. Smiling I stood up, and clapped my hands together. 
    "Well it seems I need my time with Sapphire. You all enjoy your trip, I love you all very much and will see y'all when you return." I rushed out heading to Sapphire's room, locked the door, and slid to the floor.