Departure

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The sound of a female's scream shook the entire house, causing the windows within her room to crack under the pressure. 
    Heels against wood, as they made their way towards the room holding the wailing woman.
    "Wake up, wake up." The unknown voices try to desperately wake the screaming woman from her dream. 
     "She must be having a vision." Says another voice as it enters into the room. The people watching the scene unfold before them have no choice but to let the screaming girl stop on her own.
   Sitting down, the strangers calm as the screams come to a stop. Taking a look at one another as the eyes of the girl shoots open and looks around at her friends within the room. 
      "What was it about." Asked another unfamiliar voice 
  Sitting next to the sweating woman. Stroking her hair, and moving it out of her face. The woman looked at the person with so much fear in her eyes, that it causes the others to get an uneasy feeling within.

         "Ilithyia, she's in danger." 

It has been two days since we've arrived here. I stayed at the castle while the Cullen's, plus Bella stayed at the Hotel. I was just recently getting ready for the day, as was everyone else in the castle. Seeing as today is the day of departure. I still haven't fully made up my mind about if I wanted to stay here and be with Alec, or go back home with Bells. I sighed as I slipped on a pair of flats and headed towards the staircase that leads to the main hall of the castle.

    So caught up in my own thoughts as I wandered the castle, I didn't realize there was someone coming my way. Until I bumped into said person. Preparing myself for the impact of the cold, hard floor as I was sent back wards. I closed my eyes, but ...to my surprise. All I felt was someone holding me close to them. Opening my eyes, I jumped back in shock. 

       "What…. wh...what are you doing here?" I asked the man that appeared in front of me. He was the same guy that came to me  back in the woods before we left.

      "It's a girl. My sister's will be very pleased with this information." He said before vanishing before my eyes, yet again. I blinked, and stood there for a good minute. My heart racing at a million miles per hour as I just stood there. Not knowing what he meant, who he truly was, what his intentions with me was, but like an idiot.
I didn't say anything to anyone, I kept it to myself, and went on with my day. 
     I ended up in the Throne Room, there I found everyone except the Cullen's. I looked around at all the bored faces of the vampires. Of course, Aro was the only one with a sorta happy face. 

      "Ah, dear Ilithyia, how lovely for you to join us. We hope that you have been enjoying your stay here?" Aro asked as he comes down to take my hand, but the once happy expression that was upon his pale face faltered as he could see nothing. But just as it fell, it returned again as he looked me up and down. 

     " Yes Aro, I have been. It was really lovely being able to stay here, and get to know the wives, and a few of the guards. Plus the gifts I received were very much appreciated. I thank you, for your hospitality." I replied with a smile gracing my face. 

    "Excellent! Now dear one. We must talk about whether or not you will be staying, or leaving." Aro continues as he sits back in his throne, with a thoughtful look. I mentally groaned as I was being forced into this conversation already, and it wasn't even noon yet. 

    "Well, I'm not too sure to be honest. I want to say here with Alec, but I also don't want to just disappear on Charlie like that. If it could be possible, may I return back with the Cullen's, and think of a way to say goodbye without hitting him ?" I asked twiddling my fingers, with my head held low scared of making him angry.