My Child.

Well by now my body was begging for a shower, and change of clothes. Being covered in dirt is one thing, but dirt and blood was another. Plus my once beautiful red velvet dress has been through some real stuff. It was now torn in many parts. Especially the  utter area. 
      "I'll have the girls help you get cleaned up." Edward grins as he tries to hold in a laugh while holding the door open for me. Giving him a pointed look I laughed. 
     "Don't you dare laugh at me Eddy boy." I said walking in. Both Rose and Alice were standing there waiting with suspicious smiles on their faces. 
     "What's going on?" I ask.
Without answering my question they both pul6l me upstairs to what I assume was the restroom. My assumption was right as they sat me down on a stool that was in front of a vanity mirror in a very spacious restroom. 
     "You need a very long, hot good shower. Make sure you clean your hair really good with these." Alice says gesturing to a bunch of body wash, conditioner, and shampoo bottles. 
      "Then call us when you are done. We'll do up your hair and make up." Rose adds as they leave out in a flash. leaving me to wonder what they had up their sleeves. 

Three hours earlier.

    "You all do know she will need to be reunited with Sapphire soon, right?" Bella asked as she walks back in with Renesmee by her side. 
     "Yes Bella, but how? She seems to be lost of memory. Only thing to help her gain memory are little triggers from people she has met in her past, and she never even got to meet Sapphire before she blacked out." Rosalie cuts in before anyone could speak. 
This caused everyone to start to think deeply. 
If Ilithyia never got to see Sapphire, who's to say she would be able to instantly click with the child like she did the rest of them.
    "What about sounds." Jasper spoke up after a few minutes of silence. 
     "That could work out as well." Carlisle replies as he looks at the smiling baby sitting in her bouncer.

The feeling of the hot water rolling down my body was enough to put my whole body through bliss

The feeling of the hot water rolling down my body was enough to put my whole body through bliss. The dirt and blood filled the bottom of the tub, but soon disappeared down the drain. The only noise you could hear coming from the bathroom was the rushing water coming out of the shower head hitting the tub floor, and the little hums of satisfaction that came from my lips. Once I was finished with both my hair and body. I turned off the water, and stepped out. Wrapping my hair up in a towel, and my body with one as well. I called out for both Rose and Alice just as they requested. Instantly they were in the bathroom with clothes, makeup, and other crap I could care less for. Oh yeah, it's about nine in the morning if you didn't know.

"Oh you look much lighter now, and smell ten times better." Alice compliments me as they lock the door behind them. 
      "Thanks?" I asked not really sure how to reply to that. Rose laughed while Alice rolled her eyes.
      "Let's get you ready for the day. A special someone would like to finally get to meet you." She says sitting me down onto the stool in front of the mirror. 
Oh boy, here we go.