Reunited

Waking up seemed to prove to be harder than before as the sun peered through the curtains shone down on me. I tumbled around the huge, soft bed trying to get comfortable. I could hear faint voices as I tried to drift back to sleep. Suddenly, my eyes shot open as realization dawned on me. I was in a hotel, with vampires! 

       "Good morning little one." Came a silk, velvety Greek accent that came from a male.  I couldn't make out the voice, but I knew it didn't belong to Alec. I could feel the blood rush to my face, as I covered myself into the blankets in embarrassment. 
They were probably watching me sleep all night. 

What if I was snoring, or I farted, or what if I was talking in my sleep. These questions ran through my head as a slight chuckle filled the room.
It sounded like an angelic, females voices that spoke to me next. 

    "We hope you slept well. You may be filled with questions, but first things first. I'm Jane, Alec's twin sister. Older, twin sister. These two are Felix, and Demetri. We are part of the Volturi guard and help protect the king's Aro, Marcus, and Caius." Jane spoke quickly with no effort at all.
I almost began to admir the way her lips moved so swiftly without her even trying. 

        "Um..hi, I'm Ilthyia Dwyer the younger sister of Bella. I'm sixteen, and of course pregnant. I'm from Phoenix." I introduced myself with a small smile catching a glance at each of them. They held a small smile gracing their faces. Something I didn't see when I first met them in Volterra. 

         "Well we are glad to finally be able to meet you, in a more suitable position. We hoped our first encounter didn't make you think low of us." The big buff guy Felix says while bowing his head towards me at a real smooth way. I smiled at his kind behavior. They really did seem more, nice and comfortable away from their king's. 
      "Like my grandma used to say to me, 'never judge a book by it's cover' I haven't met you beforehand nor do I know what you guys have gone through. So therefore I can't call you monsters or anything like that." I explained shocking them, as I got up to stretch. I felt my shirt slip up as it came over my stomach, it caught the attention of Alec who finally spoke up. 

         "How far along are you?" He asked in a small voice, almost like he didn't want to upset me with the question. 

        "I'm four months now. Last week was my last week within my third month." I replied with a smile as I rubbed my baby bump. It felt odd that I could somewhat feel movement within me, without even having to touch my stomach. I could feel their eyes on me as I was doing such a thing. I didn't mind though. They would see much more of this belly in the near future. 

       "So…..are you keeping it?" Came another cautiously asked question. 

I stopped my actions. Frozen in my place as I tried to think of an answer. Now that I was mated to Alec, that could keep me from having to give my baby up for adoption. Since I would have to leave with Alec to Italy. Then again, would I even be able to raise my baby in the castle.

       "I haven't come up with a plan on that yet." 

I replied looking at him with a half hearted smile plastered on my face. 

        "Well...do you want to keep your baby?" Jane asked with a raised brow. I could see the curious expression on her face. It almost seemed as though she was hopeful that I would keep the baby. 

       "If I kept my baby, I wouldn't have a way to raise him or her. Since Alec and I are mated. I would have to move in with you guys. I doubt the Master's would want a baby in their home. They wouldn't even want me to remain human for long either." I explained seeing an understanding expression cross over their faces.