Shopping

Arriving back at the Cullen's residents I immediately made my way towards the ER room built into their house. Getting on the bed, lifting my shirt up, and waiting with a smile. Carlisle walked in with a huge smile letting out a chuckle. 

       "This may be cold." Carlisle says rubbing the gel on my stomach still smiling. 

I laughed as the gel is rubbed into my stomach. I started smirking dreamily as I started to hear the heartbeat of my baby. 

      "Wow, it appears your baby is growing pretty quickly." Carlisle tells me with a very shocked voice. 

          "Is...is that bad?" I asked started to think the worse of what that could mean. 

       "No, not at all. Your baby has a healthy heartbeat. So it's just since he or she is growing pretty quick. It will be born a month earlier. So...four more months." Carlisle explains cleaning off the gel from my stomach. 

I felt a smile coming to my face as I thought about seeing my baby in less than four months. 

        ''I can't wait to figure out the gender'

We walked back into the upstairs living room where the Cullen family, Bella, and the four Volturi guards sat or stranded waiting for us. I couldn't help the smile that came to my face as I made my way towards Alec. 
   He immediately wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I breathed in his oddly good scent. Like, he smelt better than any other being. His scented was sweet, yet spicy. Kind of like some old spices on a shelf, but better. I looked up at him to be met with a smile, and a kiss on the cheek. 

      "Awh, you two." Jane coo's at us with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes, but blushed as I noticed everyone looking at us. Bella seemed uneasy, Edward had a slight smile on his face. Probably cause he was happy for me. Rosalie surprised me though. When I made eye contact with her, she had a huge smirk just like Jane did, and she winked at me. 

          "Okay, um ...so what now?" I ask pulling away from Alec and breaking the silence. Everyone looked at each other as if they had no clue as well. 

         "Well, we need to return back to Volterra." Felix answers for the guards and himself. This caused my head to snap back and look at each of them. 
         'No...they couldn't leave. I really enjoyed their company. Will I ever see Alec again.'

When he looked at me, and saw the distressed expression on my face. He gave me a small smile. 
         "You do know, you can come back with us?" Alec asked as he looked at me with hopeful eyes. 
I wanted none other than to scream yes! To pack my bags and get onto the next flight to Volterra Italy. But I knew what I'd be leaving behind.

                'Bella'

One day later.

I sighed as I leaned back on the bed, feeling like I was about to cry. It has been literally one day since they left. 
I knew it would cause me pain, but not this bad. I've hardly gotten out of this bed since they left. 
    I turned over on my now very exposed belly, I rubbed my stomach and started letting my mind take control of its own thoughts. Unfortunately that didn't last long as a knock was heard at the door. 

          "Come in." I said trying to stop the cracking of my voice. The door opened, and in walked the blonde haired beauty……. Rosalie.

      "Hey hun, how are you holding up?" She asked sitting next to my laying down body, as she looks at me with a smile. I smiled back as I sat up for the first time in forever.