1

~Kaminari's Pov~

"Momma what's a soulmate?" I asked in the car as we were driving home from when I was picked up from school.

"Well for you, your soulmates a girl that understands your, that once you find her she'll be with you forever." Mom said driving the car.

"But what if I want my soulmate to be a boy?" I jumped up and down in excitement. My mother was silent before she spoke up.

"Denki your soulmate can't be a BOY that's disgusting and wrong!" She screeched at me. She huffed.

"Tonight your sleeping in the garage."

~
Tw for mentions of self harm

I woke up on the floor with my heart racing. I groaned once I realized I was in my dorm room. I let out a relieved sigh. I'm glad I was away from them. I got up and changed the bandages on my arms, I didn't want them to bleed through my uniform. I changed into my uniform and gathered my things before I left my dorm room. I went down to the common room where I found most of the class waiting for everyone so we can walk to school together. I walked over to Kiri, Mina, and Sero.
Tw over

"Hey Kami! Everyone's just waiting for Bakubro and then we're going!" Kirishima flashed a shit eating grin.

"I'm here you extras." A deep voice said from right behind me. I squeaked and jumped out of the way, turning to see Bakugou. Mina laughed at my reaction and I glared at her. The whole class started walking to UA. I drifted off into the back after Kiri, Mina, and Sero satrted talking about the next double date they should go on(Kiri and Mina are soulmates and Sero's soulmate lives close by) pretty much everyone in the class had already found there soulmate since we would get hurt basically everyday, except for the few who were actually careful, like me. Except for the part about cutting.. But that doesn't count. Everyone talks with eachother all the way to our class.

"Hey Kami, did you hear that Midoriya found his soulmate!" Kirishima excalimed as we sat down at our seats.

"Oh who is it?" I asked with fake amusement, yes I was jealous, it was heard that once someone with a bad mental state found their soulmate that their soulmate could help them with their mental state. And I was getting tired of crying every night in my dorm after a weekend visit to my parents house. Everytime I would go over there they would list off reasons on why I wasn't perfect like my siblings. They would also beat the shit out of me until I passed out.

"It's that guy he fought in the sports festival, Shisou I think." Kirishima said with a wide smile. I remember him, he reminded me of a minitaure Aizawa, I wouldn't be surprised if they were related either. Mina showed Kirishima something on her phone and he drifted off to have a conversation with her I looked around to see if there was anyone I could talk to to keep my thoughts at bay. Sero was texting with his soulmate(I can tell by his smile), Todoroki was talking calmly with Iida, Ochako, and Midoriya, Mineta was harassing Momo and Jirou, and basically everyone was talking with each other and I didn't think I could join any conversation without them yelling at me. I was turning to face back to the front but my eyes wandered and locked onto Bakugous crimson eyes. I felt my heart jump in my chest before I quickly broke our eye contact and stared down at my desk.

I huffed. I voted to just stare at the board and wait for Aizawa to come in the classroom and start the lesson. Eventually he did come right as the bell rang and basically told the class to shut up so he can start.

"So today, before lunch you will do 1v1 combat battles and All-Might will be observing you and your techniques and then next time he and I will help you so your attacks and blocks are more effective." He said with his regular bland voice before he resumed to teaching. I focused and took notes as well as I could.

~

The bell rang at then end of the period which meant we had Training next. Mr. Aizawa told us to go down to the changing room and change into our gym clothes. Kirishima, Sero, Bakugou, and I all went down together as a group, annoying Bakugou the whole time.

"Bakubro, who do you think you'll be paired up with for combat?" Kirishima asked, bumping Bakugous shoulder with his own.

"Whoever it is, I'm going to beat the shit out of them!" Bakugou shouted with a smirk. I feel bad for whoever is paired up with him. I thought as we all made it to the changing rooms. I usually sat and talked on the bench that's sandwhiched between the rows of lockers before I just told everyone to go on without me and I'll be there in a bit.

Everyone started changing and I just began my routine of blabbing about random things and staring at the ceiling.

"Woah! Bakubro is your soulmate okay?" Kirishima asked. I snapped out of my trance and looked over to Bakugou who had bright yellow lightning marks all over his arms and side of his stomach. Some were faded, mostly on his sides, and the newer ones were mostly on his arms. I felt bad for his soulmate, mostly since I could relate to them. Bakugou sighed and shrugged.

"I-I don't know, but I shouldn't dwell on it right now since I can't do anything about it." Bakugou said sternlyas he slipped the gym uniform over the marks. I continued rambling and eventually everyone left the locker room. I sighed contentally and started unbuttoning my dress shirt after slipping off my jacket. I looked over my scars and realized that the gym uniform doesn't cover the scars on my wrists and lower arm. I cursed myself for being dumber than usual and decided to just skip. I started buttoning back up my shirt. I was half way before the door swung open.

-
Hope that was good, I didn't spell check yet soo there are mistakes
;^;
EDIT- Ty @Katsuki_Bakugo246
For reminding me to put a tw very kindly ^^