5

Denki Kaminari's Pov

I sat frozen on the curb to a street near a park, waiting for Bakugou to pick me up so I can stop hurting. I was so exhausted and it was freezing out this late. I stared at the cracked asphalt replaying what happened during dinner, I can't believe they would do that! I mean, I know my parents have done some messed up stuff to me but I was hoping that when I was old enough I could just leave them behind.

"Kami?" I poked my head up and turned to see Bakugou standing a few feet away from me dressed in what I suppose he was wearing to sleep. I was so happy to see him, I just wanted to run up to him and never let go. I stood up and tried to walk but suddenly exhaustion and pain hit my body like the wrecking ball in Miley Cyrus's music video and I see the floor rushing up to greet my face before I blacked out.

Bakugou's Pov

After Kaminari told me where to meet him I was already rushing to put on shoes and a jacket I checked the reflection of my phone screen and saw the familiar yellow marks on my face. I shuddered and rushed out of my room.

 I was leaving the dorms when I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw that Kirishima was still up watching a movie.

"Where are you going?" Shit. I turned around, switching from my worried face to my pissed off face.

"Whaddya want?" I glared at him but he saw straight through me. He sat up from his blanket pile and gave me a concerned look. I groaned, I didn't have time for this.

"I'm going to get Denki." I stated as I checked over the address, which was kinda far away from the school which made me a bit more anxious.

"Oh. Do you want me to drive you?" I swear to god my head has never snapped up so fast in my entire existence. 

"When did you get a car?" I asked.

"A month ago from my moms." He shrugged and I just told him to hurry and get ready and that I'll meet him in the parking lot. 

~

"So why are we going to pick up Kaminari?" Kiri asked as he stopped at a red light. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I should tell him since he's going to help me but I don't know how pissed Kami would be. 

Ah, Fuck it.

"Well he's at his parent's house and I said that if he needed any help to call me, and he did and now I freaking the fuck out." I grumbled as Kiri started driving again. He patted me shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm sure Denki will be just fine Bakugou." I just huffed and stared out the window.

Eventually, we got to the park that Denki sent the directions to and I quickly got out the car once I saw his figure hunched on a curb. I ran up to him but slowed down once I could see him better.

"Kami?" His head popped up and he turned to look at me. He looked like crap, He was wearing a dress shirt that was stained with blood. His electric yellow eyes were now dull and puffy and his face was just awfully bruised and I couldn't imagine what happened to the rest of his body. He stood up quickly and started to walk towards me before his movements got sloppy and he started to fall. I managed to catch him before he fell on the asphalt. I sighed and hugged his limp body. After standing there for a little I carried him bridal style to Kirishima's car and sat him laying down in the back seats of the car.

"Jesus! What happened to him??" Kirishima asked as I got into the front seat.

"I don't know but if it's what I think happened someone is gonna die." I hissed. We drove back to the dorms in silence, the only thing filling the silence was the music playing on the radio and the hum of the car.

Once we got back I thanked Kirishima and got Kaminari out of the car, carrying him into the dorms building and to his room which was unlocked, thank god. Kiri was following me the whole time which was kinda annoying but I didn't care much since my main focus was my bloody and bruised soulmate. I sat Kami down on his bed and searched through his messy drawers for a shirt and pants. I eventually found a giant yellow shirt and black basketball shorts.

I started to unbutton his shirt and pulled it off before quickly slipping on the shirt. I did the same with his pants and I ignored the other bruises on his legs.

"Bakugou, are you and Denki soulmates?" I turned around calmly.

"Well, it took you long enough to figure it out, Jesus Christ." I shouted as I looked for bandages but eventually settling for Powerpuff girl bandaids. Kirishima proceeded to fangirl before he was really quiet.

"..Bakugou, is Kaminari hurting himself?"

~

Omg this was long over duee I'm sorry >.>

thank you all for your amazingly sweet comments.