17

Denki Kaminari

"Class is dismissed, make sure you do your homework over the weekend!" Aizawa shouts from his desk as people left the classroom and into the halls of crazy teenagers. I could already here the crazy shouts and laughing from outside.

"Hitoshi for the project I wanted to know when you wanna do it, I mean it's not do in like 3 weeks and we have time, obviously but we don't have to finish it later if yo-" I watched as Shinso stopped Midoriya nonstop rambling with his hand and a confident grin.

"We can finish it whenever you want Izuku, just tell me when." Shinso actually joined class 1-A a day after we came back from the trip and so far he was so much better than Mineta in every way. He was actually a lot more considering than Mineta ever was and respected us all equally. We also treated like he deserved, I knew some people had bullied him for his quirk but everyone in the class thought it was extremely useful.

"Pikachu, are you gonna stand there for the rest of the day or not?" Katsuki shouted in my ear making me yelp and jump out of the way, almost tripping over my feet but catching myself in time. I don't understand how he can sneak up on people like that. 

He's like a ninja. 

"For god sake! Announce yourself when you are visible so I don't die of a heart attack!" I whined as I packed my things in my backpack and swung the strap over my shoulder.

"But your face is so cute when your scared," Katsuki smirked and I whined, hiding my blushing face in his shoulder as we walked down the halls and to our dorms.

"My old hag said that it would be good for us to come over at 7 so we have some time if you wanted to work on assignments or something." Katsuki closed the door to his dorm and sat on his bed. I nodded and we began the assignments that we needed to finish over the weekend, it was also a good distraction from my anxiety. I mean I've never had luck with parents, mine hated me and once I went over to Sero's house and I could feel the distaste from his parents when they first saw me. Not fun.

"It's 5:30 so get dressed so we can ride on the train." Kat stretched and closed his chunky math book and pushed it to the side. I nodded and quickly left his room, my previous anxiety coming to bite me in the ass as I searched through my wardrobe for non-whorish clothing. So far I had skinny denim jeans and a long-sleeved pastel yellow-orange shirt with a black and white melting smiley face. I frowned at myself in the mirror. I couldn't see anything in me that would have any appeal to Katsuki's parents. I was just a messed up guy covered in more scores than I could count. 

Oh my god. They probably know about everything, I wouldn't be surprised since Katsuki probably had so many marks when we were young. My breathing becomes quicker and I could feel tears prick at my eyes. What would they think about me after knowing how much I had gotten hurt! Maybe this was a bad idea and I shoul- 

"Jesus christ you almost mumble as much as Deku, stop doubting your self and let's go, they're gonna love you." I jumped at Kat's gentle voice and immediately calmed down once he put his hand in mine and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Ok ok, and I do not mumble as much as Midoriya!" I playfully shoved him as we left my room(That now smelled like a mix of Dr. Pepper and raspberries with a dash of nacho cheese, I rather you don't ask why.) We left campus and walked to the train station that was conveniently close to the school. As we waited questions started to fill my head.

"Katsuki, what are your parents like?" I asked curiosity in my eyes as he pondered for a moment. I know a lot of people's childhoods were a lot more different than mine and honestly, it's interesting to hear what kind of childhood others had.

"Well my mom is the old lady version of me, she's an asshole and we butt heads all the time but I still love her." I giggled and imagined them literally butting heads.

"And my dad is the complete opposite of us, he's a lot more calm and rational and basically tries to keep the peace in the house when we fight." Katsuki continued to talk about his relationship with his parents as we bordered and rode the train. Like how when he was younger and he couldn't fall asleep his dad would let him have a small portion of ice cream to help him sleep and How his mom would ride skateboards with him when he was 13. 

Before we knew it we were standing outside the beige-colored house with a neat lawn and ironically, a white picket fence. I wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans and Katsuki unlocked the gate and waited for me to walk up to the front porch where the dark brown door stood in all it's glory.

"Do you wanna knock Denks?" Katsuki asked putting his hand gently on the small of my back. I nodded and timidly knocked on the door 3 times before waiting quietly as I heard the rush of footsteps coming up to the door and incoherent yelling before the door opened and a woman with Katsuki's blond spiky hair and red crimson eyes answered the door with a beautiful smile.

"You must be Denki, it's nice to put a face to such an amazing voice."

~

Thank you for reading, sorry I haven't updated in a while my parents found a house for us to move into and I'm so glad cause sleeping in a livingroom and not having an actual room as a teen is haard.

Yeah but I also have to find a good home for my cat cause we can't keep him and it's really hard cause we literally rescued him.

This is him, his name is Rinkadink and he's a crackhead