16

Denki Kaminari

"Guys it's getting late we should get going," Mina said, I pulled out my phone and saw that it was 10:45 pm. We spent the entire day at the park and besides the girls and me finding out about Uraraka and Toga it went well. We all sat up and made our way to the park's exit. I wrapped my arms around Katsuki's arm as the group walked, he and I were in the back of the group. The streets were less crowded and it kinda gave me the creeps, anyone could just pop out at any moment... 

I shook the dark thought out of my head, nothing was going to happen to us for god sake we're heroes in training! The city was actually kind of peaceful and beautiful if you shake off the paranoia of getting jumped. The hotel eventually comes into view and we head inside. Katsuki pulled me into his side when we made it in.

"Race you losers to the rooms!" Sero shouted running to the elevator as it opened. Ochako, Mina and Kiri quickly rushed in too and the elevator doors closed.

"Come on, let's go to the stairwell!" Katsuki grabbed my hand and dashed to the door that led to the stairs. We dashed up the stairs like maniacs, I was a lot quicker since Kat had more muscle mass. 

"Hurry, up the stairs Kat!" He rolled his eyes but went faster. Our rooms were one of the top floors and I felt like I was about to die. I was about to go put my foot on another step but slipped and scraped my leg. I hissed and looked up to see Kat already started to develop a yellow mark on his leg threw the rip in his jeans. 

"Oh shit, are you okay?" My favorite blondie helped me back up and my leg throbbed. I leaned against the metal railing and took a deep breath.

"I'm fi-Wait put me down! KATSUKI!" I held on to dear life as he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and started running up even faster than before

"I'm not about to lose to those dumbasses!" Katsuki shouted just as we reached the door to our floor. Katsuki flung it open just to see Mina dancing a little jig with a giant smile while the rest looked so dreadful.

"Haha! Losers I wooon!" She shouted and blew a raspberry at me and Kat. I pouted and slid off Katsuki's back.

"Sorry Kat, I made us lose," I whined, leaning against the wall so I didn't put weight on my leg. He rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair making slap his hand away.

"Kaaaaat!" I huffed and he helped me to my room after we said goodnight to everyone. I opened my door and looked into my dark and lonely room. It made me not want to go in there by myself. I turned around to ask Kat but he beat me to the punch.

"Yeah, I'll stay with you." I smiled and he helped me in, closing the door behind us silently and making our way to my unmade bed. 

"You are one of the messiest people I know." He says as he takes his shirt off. I rummaged through my clothes and found a red shirt that was too big for me to not wear a nightwear shirt.

I slipped off my clothing and pulled it over my head before getting comfortable under the blankets and cuddle with Kat until I dozed off. 

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

~

Thank you for reading

this was more like a filler chapter that's why it's so short 

but I'm really excited cause I finished planning the rest of the chapters for this book.