6

Kaminari's Pov

I woke up with everything in my body aching. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times, adjusting to the light of the room I was in, which I think is mine because of the familiar smell of depression and Cheetos? I don't know just something cheesy.

I looked around and saw Kirishima and Bakugou talking by the door. Kirishima looked like he was crying since his eyes were puffy. I was also curious about why he was here, did Bakugou let him in?

"H-hey guys?" My voice cracked when I tried talking and I sounded like a duck who was soccer kicked in the throat. They both snapped their heads towards me and looked a lot less stressed.

"Your awake, are you feeling okay?" Kirishima asked while he and Bakugou walked over to my bed. 

"Better than I was before I passed out." I honestly did feel soo much better, sleep actually really helps once in a while I guess.  I sat up with my aching body.

"Well now that we know your okay, what happened? Kirishima found out, I know you wanted to keep it a secret but I needed him to give me a ride and then he figured out we were soulma-" 

"Bakugou it's okay, first of all, I couldn't be mad at you after you saved me, and second of all I knew that eventually, people were going to find out so I'm not mad." I smiled at Bakugou even though I felt a bunch of anxiety, what if Kirishima tells Mina or that douche from class 1-b?

"I promise I won't tell anyone I just wish you didn't hide it from me so I could help you." Kiri said with a sad and regretful look. I motioned him to come forward and when he did I hugged him. He hugged me back and let out a shaky breath.

"Kiri I'm fine, I promised myself and Bakugou that I would never hurt myself again so calm down." I said sternly. He sniffled and let go of me. I think Bakugou was starting to get jealous because after Kiri let go he sat down on the bed and pulled me onto his lap.

"Kaminari can you tell us what happened? you were injuries were kinda bad and I know Bakubro is really worried even though he's quiet." Kirishima grabbed my desk chair and sat on it. I felt really nervous about telling them, I really didn't want to tell them but I knew it was time.  

"O-ok well uhm since I could remember my family hasn't always been the happiest. Uhm I'm the youngest in the family and I was deemed the failure after I told my parents that I wanted to be a hero when I was younger. The punishments weren't always that bad but when they were I wouldn't be able to walk for days.."  I took a breath, trying to block out the memories of the past abuse.

"But today, or yesterday I guess, T-they brought a family to dinner, which is when I found out that they had planned an arranged marriage... and the one time I refused to go through with something, telling them that I found my soulmate I get abused. I-I just couldn't take it anymore Bakugou, I-i had to leave I.." I started to cry, I just couldn't hold in my emotions anymore.  I turned around and hugged Bakugou tightly. He hugged back just as tight and whispered sweet nothings into my ear, telling me that I was going to be okay and that he wouldn't let any 'fucker' touch me as long as he was my soulmate. My crying eventually calmed down and turned into hiccups before I started to feel drowsy and I passed out, the last thing I saw was Bakugou's worried and something else filled expression.

Eijiro Kirishima's Pov

After Denki fell asleep I felt the need to go see my own soulmate but I didn't want to seem rude or not caring about Denki.

"Jesus, just go see her Kiri." Bakugo said as he drowsily rubbed Denki's back. I nodded and left the odd-smelling dorm room and headed straight for Mina's

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I heard a yawn from the other side and rustling before she came walking up to the door and opening it. She looked up at me with a confused and tired face. 

"Kiri? What are you doing up, it's like 5 in the morning." She mumbled. I ignored her and just hugged her tightly she hugged back like it was a reflex.

"Are you okay Kiri?" I nodded into her shoulder and she rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me. 

Which worked. 

"Thank you Mina." She chuckled.

"For what?"

"For everything."

~

A shortened chapter but my device is running out of battery so yee