8

Denki Kaminari

A/N: I have a new story out so if your interested in TodoBaku and somewhat villainous UA students, I suggest you check it out. It's called Arcane

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair as I stare at the clock, waiting for it to turn it's hand so I could leave. It's been a week since I went into a teeny tiny coma and everything has been so much better, I've been eating better and I haven't been harming myself either and it's all because I found my soulmate, Katsuki Bakugo. The bell rang and I flew off my chair, waiting at the door for Bakugo so we can go to lunch together. Bakugo smirked at me and I literally almost Died at how beautiful he is.

"Are you guys done with the math homework I need to copy off of someone!" Mina whined as she hooked her arm around my shoulder as the whole Bakusquad walked out of the classroom. We all talked obnoxiously loud as we walked to the cafeteria. Kiri had a bright pink mark on his hand, due to mina getting kicked during hero training. Bakugo's soulmate mark have faded away by now, which we were both thankful for when me or Bakugo had our marks it usually happened when we tripped up in training.

Me and Sero snicker at something that Kiri had said as we sat down at our usual table. 

"-And then I said fuck ya chicken strips! And left the sauna, I'm pretty sure I was banned from that gym but now I can't really remember." We all giggled at Mina's weird story. She usually told a few during lunch, they're always random and great, she never runs out of them either. Bakugo was the only one who didn't really laugh, which was just his character and made him cuter.

"Hey, Mina what about that ti-" I stopped talking when I felt a cold liquid splash down on me and I froze, the liquid running down my hair and back, my UA uniform soaked.

Our table was completely silent. I started running scenarios around and around in my head. Maybe they tripped and their drink turned over, or they're water bottle exploded, oh ma-

My thoughts were caught off by hearing someone get punched behind me and i notice that Bakugo is not at the table anymore.

Shit.

I turned around and saw a 3rd year UA student rubbing his jaw with a sneer on his face and Bakugo shaking his hand off, his face scrunched up, he wasn't screaming or cussing the guy out though, he was dead silent and that made everyone who knew him terrified. 

"Why the fuck did you hit me, man!? It's just soda, the kid'll be fine, calm down you assha-" Bakugo hit him again in the nose, blood spewing from his nose. I snapped out of it and tugged on Bakugo's sleeve.

"Hey! Bakugo, come on let's just go!" My voice was low so only he could hear but it didn't seem to really work cause he went punch the 3rd year, who by now was in a fighting stance. I tugged on his sleeve harder.

"Katsuki, it's okay, let's go back to the dorms so I can take a shower, okay?" Bakugo stopped and looked at me, frowning slightly before nodding. I led him out of the cafeteria, ignoring Mina's screeching.

We walked quietly to the dorms, not letting go of his hand at all once we made it to my room.

"Don't move, I'm going to take a shower," I said sternly as I sat the silently raging blonde on my bed. I grabbed clothes before I went into the bathroom.

~

I sat down on the bed, clean from the soda that spilled on me an hour ago. Bakugo looked up at me with these incredibly intense eyes. It made me feel sad and uneasy.

"Bakugo it's fine, I'm okay, see?" I picked up his idle hand and placed it gently on the side of my face, smiling reassuringly. Bakugo smiled at me but he still looked sad.

"You don't deserve all these bad things that are happening to you Denki," Bakugo said, his voice barely above a whisper as he stroked my cheek with his thumb. 

"Hey, its okay Bakugo, that's all in the past, I have you now and my life is bajillion times better."  I giggled and Bakugo seemed to relax and looked a lot better. 

"Katsuki."

I looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"I want you to call me Katsuki, and I was wondering if you want to go on a date." Katsuki looked at his lap bashfully. I felt my face flush and I grinned, tackling him into a hug, both of us falling off of my bed. Katsuki chuckled and hugged me back. Eventually, we both started laughing our asses off and then we calmed down.

"Soo, when's our date?" I asked with a silly grin. Katuski had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Mmm, what about on Friday, we can go to a diner closeby, I think you would like it," Katsuki said. I pushed my face to the crook of his neck, feeling very fuzzy and warm and eventually I fell asleep.

~

Yayy I got a chapter out after like 4 weeks xD