23

Katsuki Bakugo

"Denki please wake up. Pikachu! Fuck." I already called the police and they were on their way. Denki's fucking sperm donor and the whore of a mother were out on the floor, out like lights. I decided to pick him up and take him out to the front yard so they could get to him easier. He looked so peaceful even when he has to fucking knife inside of him.

The police came around 15 minutes later, along with the ambulance. There were two police officers that came up to us and they looked shocked when they saw Denki and me which was fucking stupid.

"They're inside out cold and should be fucking arrested because they've abused him for fucking years." They nodded and walked into the house while the paramedics put Denki on a stretcher. I got in after threatening one of them that I would cut their dick off if they didn't let me go with him.

I held his hand the whole time, replaying the whole day over and over in my head, things I could've done differently, maybe I could have made Denki stay at UA, maybe I could've helped him sooner with his argument. This was all my fucking fault. 

~

The ride was 10 minutes and they made me wait for him in the ER and told me to call someone cause I might be here for a while. The phone rang for a while until he answered.

"What's up bro, did the dinner go well?" I inhaled deeply and ran my hand through my hair.

"No a-actually, can you come to the hospital, Denki g-got stabbed a-and I need someone to come here." Kirishima was quiet before he said he would come as quickly as possible and if I wanted anyone else to come over. 

"Yeah, I guess t-the others can come to." I sighed and ended the call and immediately called my mom.

"B-before you say anything I-I need you right now D-" I cut myself off before I started sobbing right there, I couldn't be weak, I had to be there for Denki. I took a deep breath

"Denki is in the hospital and I think he would a-appreciate  if you came here." I needed her but I wouldn't admit.

"Oh my god, of course, Katsuki me and your father are coming right now- Masaru, wake up!" I ended the call and sat down on one of the chairs. and waited for someone to come so I could stop rolling through all the 'what if's 'in my head. I don't know how long it was until Shitty hair came with the Sero, Mina, and Shinso, most of them wearing pajamas and Shitty hair's hair was down and flat. It must've been late.

"Hey Bakubro we came as fast as we could, he's alright, what happened?" I stood up and crossed my arms tightly across my chest. 

"He got stabbed. Twice. And I couldn't protect him and it's all my fuc-"

"If you say it's your fault I'm going to slap you Katsuki Bakugo I swear to god," Mina says sternly and gives me a hug that I really needed.

"Uhm, who is here for Denki Kaminari?" A doctor shouted and I quickly got out of the hug and raised my hand. The doctor walked over to us.

"Is he okay?"

"The stab wound on his shoulder was easily cleaned and fixed up but the one in his side sliced one of his kidney's and we have to remove it so we should have him out of surgery in 3 hours and you can go and visit him once he's conscious." I let out a sigh and a few tears of relief.

"Thank god." The doctor smiled and wandered off somewhere.

"That's good, he'll be okay," Sero confirmed with a wave of relief.

"Katsuki, are you okay? Is Denki out yet?" My mom walked over quickly with dad on her heels with a concerned look. She stopped when she got closer and looked at my friends.

"Were you all there? What happened?" Mina shook her head.

"No, Bakugo called Kiri and said that we could come so we took Shinsou's dad's car and came as fast as we could." 

"Well, what happened to him?" Everyone looked at me expectantly and I cringed.

"You're all probably gonna be pissed at me for not telling you but Denki didn't want me to tell anyone."  I sighed rubbed my eyes, I was tired and just wanted Denki to be okay.

"His mom fucking stabbed him and they've been homophobic, Neglectful, and abusive since he was younger and today he stood up for it and got stabbed because they are pieces of shit and I could've protected him but she was t-too fast and then he got stabbed again cause I don't know how to fucking fight!"

"Katsuki it's not your fault, sometimes things happen in the moment, and mistakes happen." My old hag soothed me and I just shrugged.

"I think you should get some rest, you look like shit man," Sero suggested and the group agreed, making me sit in those uncomfortable waiting chairs and fall into a restless sleep.

~

Sorry this is shorter but I'm really tired and losing ideas

also, I'm sorry this probably wasn't a good chapter of Katsuki Bakugo acting like Katsuki Bakugo or even just a little of it, I don't really know how to write angry characters cause I'm not a super angry person so yeah I hope I did decent