Two Months Later
Denki Kaminari
I yawned and woke up, checking the time to see what time it was, duh. I yelped and sat up, accidentally pushing Katsuki off his bed. He groaned and sat up.

"Jesus Christ Denki, what the hell?" Katsuki asked groggily.

"I'm late for work Katsuki!" I got out of the bed only to entangle my feet in my blanket and fall onto my sleepy boyfriend. Kat groaned once again as I sat up straddling him.

"Kaaat! Can I use some of your clothes please? I don't wanna be even later by wasting time and going to my room when I have a perfect wardrobe here!" Kat blushed before nodding.

"Yeah whatever." I stood up and grabbed a random black shirt and jeans, grabbing a belt for the jeans since I knew they were gonna be kinda baggy on me. I changed quickly and brushed my teeth with the brush that I left here in his room. I grabbed my phone and kissed Katsuki goodbye and left the room.

~

"Oh my goodness Hanako I am so sorry! Me and Kat stayed up really late last night and I forgot to set an alarm and-"

"No Denki it's okay honestly nothing can bring my mood down today." She grinned.

"What happened to make you so happy?" I asked as I helped her put books in the shelves.

"I'll tell you after we close the store and you might and your boyfriend to be here for this." She winked and I pouted. We closed the store at 8 pm and right now it was 11 am.

All through the day I asked her about the surprise but she kept shutting me down and I also texted Kat to meet me at 7:30 and He said he would. The last two months has been so much better than the last few years of my life. Eventually people forgot about my family and I was told that there was no way that my parents were getting out of jail, though I still needed to give them the pictures from under my bed. People also stopped bullying me after Shinsou made someone pee their pants with his quirk.

I also got to visit Mitsuki again and she felt so bad for asking about my family when she did and made me a bunch of cookies that I later shared with Kat. At one point 1-A also played truth or dare and let me say that it escalated quickly.

We can't play truth or dare anymore, let's just say that.

At 7:30 Kat came and I basically got endless teasing from the two when I almost knocked down an entire book shelf.

"Guuyyss, stooopp" I pouted and Kat just kissed my cheek before saying 'no'.

"You are evil people!" I shouted as i went into the back to get more books.

~

The bookshop was now closed and I impatiently waited for Hanako to tell me the news. She fiddled with her fingers and I could tell she was nervous just by that.

"Soo, you gonna tell me what's up?" I asked as Kat wrapped his arms around my waist. Hanako nodded with a nervous smile.

"I talked with your principal a month ago and I asked him if I could adopt you and he said that he would need to do a background check and such before I was cleared and I got cleared yesterday on your day off and so i'm basically asking if I can be your mom." Hanako announced with a teary smile. I felt my own tears quickly develop in my own eyes.

"A-are you for real?" I questioned and Hanako nodded quickly. I grinned, feeling the tears slip down my face,

"You've been more of a mom and friend than my own biological mother has in years, of course you can be my mom!" Katsuki released his grip on me, obviously knowing that I was going over to hug my new mom.

Hanako hugged me back tightly and I laughed as I wiped my happy tears away.

"So do you guys want to order some pizza?" Katsuki questioned and we both nodded quickly.

~

Hana- Mom's apartment was right above the bookshop and it was really nice and homey and we were all on the couch eating pizza and yelling at the screen as the the blonde bimbo gets stabbed by her psycho camp counselor.

"Ok I bet 20 dollars that the lesbian dies next." I said, fishing 20 dollars out of my pocket.

"No way, it's definitely going to be the dumb music guy!" Katsuki exclaims and shakes my head to make the bet real.

After around 40 minutes it was the Lesbian and the dumb music guy who overpowered the camp counselor and killed him. Mom grinned.

"Hand the money over fella's!" Kat and I both groan and hand her 20 dollars each. I yawned and smiled contently.

I haven't been this happy in a while.

~
So I think I accidentally made the last chapter lmao xD
I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I did writing it, If you want more of Denki than check out my Newest book 'Jayus' It's shinkami.
Also
I recently redownloaded a game that I used to have a looonnng time ago that if some of you wanted, we could play, it's call Hill cliff horse and if you want my username or then just message me and we can chat or rp lmao✌️