21

Denki Kaminari

It's Friday and I've been fidgety all day. It didn't help that the training today was a lot more difficult cause we trained against 1-b. The days before though we're a lot better, I visited Ms. Yasui with Kat and she actually offered me a job, I was so happy and I accepted, I should be starting next week so I have that to look forward to.

"That's it for today, make sure you do your homework over the weekend!" Mr. Aizawa said as students left the class. I walked with the Bakusquad as per usual but I was a lot quieter.

"Hey what are you guys doing for the weekend?" Mina questions the group as they walked down the halls to the entrance. I tensed up at the question and I felt Katsuki grab my hand and squeeze it reassuringly.

"Probably going to see a movie, what about you Denki?" Sero asked as we made it outside of the school.

"Oh- uuhhh i-i'm going to my parents with Kat." Kiri looked up with concerned eyes.

"Arre you sure?" He cautiously asked. I nodded with a reassuring smile. Kirishima nodded and offered us his car.

"Ooh, can I drive it!?" I asked with a burst of energy.

"No, the last time Shitty Hair let you drive his car he told me you almost took out 4 mailboxes and ran over a bicycle that was supposedly in the middle of the street." I blushed pathetically and whined.

"Why would you tell him that Kiri! I thought we were friends!" I gasped dramatically and Kiri gave me one of his famous toothy grins.

"Sorry, Bakubro asked me to tell him a bunch of embarrassing stories about you after you guys went to his parent's house." I glared at Kat and he just shrugged innocently. 

~

"Do I look okay? What am I saying this is probably too whorish for my parents!" I groaned and Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"You look great and classy as fuck, okay?" Kat said sternly as he got off of my bed and helped me straighten up my collar to the white dress shirt I was wearing. Kat was wearing black pants and a red dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

I was about to tell him we should get going when my phone started ringing and my mother's number ID flashed across the screen. Katsuki stared at it and I carefully swiped to accept and put the call on speaker.

"H-hello?" I cursed myself for my stupid stutter.

"Hello Kaminari, I just wanted to make sure that you are coming? I mean, with your own will." She clarified with her chilling voice.

"uhm, yeah I am but I'm also bringing a friend from school." My mother was quiet on the phone, probably filled with rage.

"I.. guess that is acceptable since I do not have any say in it, you're father might take it out on you later in the evening though so don't think you're getting away from this." I cringed and looked up at Kat to see him ready to bite someone's head off. 

"O-okay, see you!" I quickly ended the call and started on my next task of calming my boyfriend down.

"She calls you by your last name? What kind of entitled bitch ass whore calls their own child their last name like a fucking alien?" He was seething and looked like he was gonna blow up someone.

"Hey, baby it's okay, it's just one night and then we can leave and watch a movie or something, does that sound good?" His eyes went soft and he gave me a kiss before we parted and left my room.

~

"Okay, so some rules. 1, don't be rude or snarky or that'll be a whole thing, 2, they're really formal and you know, boomers so no pro-gay talk or whatever and uuhh that's it?" He rolled his eyes and nodded. I smiled and we got out of Kiri's car. I saw Katsuki stare at the large place and I thought it was cute. We made it up to the door and I knocked on the door as loud as I possibly could just to be a little passive-aggressive. They always hated people knocking on the door to loud or too frequently. 

The maid answered and was slightly taken aback when she saw a guy with me. She let us in and I felt a lot tenser when I walked in.

"Ah, Kaminari you're here!" My father's voice boomed as we entered the living room I flinched at his fake enthusiasm towards me and Kat.

"And you must be Kaminari's friend, you're mother told me that you were bringing a friend." My father smiled with his electric yellow eyes and his really white teeth. Ugh, he was weird. And abusive.

We sat down on the couch right across from my parents and it was quiet, I could feel mothers critical glare on me and Kat. It was ridiculous but I don't think Katsuki really cared cause he didn't flinch or anything.

"So what's your name? Kaminari never really talks about his friends." Mother asked as she sipped her crystal clear wine glass.

"Bakugo, Mrs. Kaminari." He kept his answer short but I could tell he was upset because his chin stuck out just a little. My mother nodded and asked him a bunch of questions about if I was doing good in school and if I wasn't too much trouble. They didn't really care about how I was doing this was just a standard thing about asking questions to cover up what they were doing to me. 

"What about you're soulmate, have you met her yet?" I could tell Katsuki hesitated before responding to her question.

"Uh, yes actually she's really great." Mother smiled at that, she was kind of a romantic. 

Only for straight couples though, obviously.

"Oh, what's she like?" My mother leaned in intrigued.

"She's really great, uh, kind of dork and h-she doesn't sleep enough which kind of bothers me but she is great nonetheless." I suppressed a grin and watched as my Mother literally smiled.

The door was knocked on again and the maid rushed over and opened the door. 2 people walked in. An older man with salt and pepper hair dressed in one of those businessmen suits and a younger girl who looked really introverted and awkward and like she didn't want to be here either. 

"Ah, Mr. Toshima, please let's go into the dining room for dinner." My father smiled and I soon realized what this thing was. Another god damned arranged marriage. 

I'm pretty sure Kat realized what this was to, from the look on his face.

~

Thanks for reading!

This one was a lot easier to write and I'm getting back into the swing of writing chapters so that's a good thing

Also, I might add more chapters but we'll see how it goes after I'm through all the planned chapters.