14

QnA

Caution, I know the answers may be different from what the actual characters would say but bare with me, thanks.

Thank you for asking questions! Now, let's start with the top of the list, Denki Kaminari!

Q: What are your favorite bands? Also! Do you like Cavetown?

Denki: my favorite bands right now will probably have to be Cavetown, Mother Mother annnd Half Alive. So yeah! I love Cavetown.

Q: Why you gotta be such a shocker? I mean, You lightin' up Kat's world!

Denki coughs awkwardly and blushes: I-uh thanks?

Q: Kaminari how many people know that you and Bakugo are soulmates?

Denki: My whole class and Shinso!

Q: Why are you so cute and adorable? You deserve the entire world!

Denki: I guess genetics? Thank god I didn't inherit my parental guardian's personalities though:^ and thank you!

Okie dokie, next person is... Katsuki Bakugo!

Q: Can you make Mineta explode?

Katsuki: Hell fucking yes! That hell child should be blasted to the sun!

Q: What is your favorite thing about Denki?

Katsuki: This might sound cheesy, so you better shut the hell up, but I don't have a favorite thing about Denki, My favorite thing is all of him and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

That was cheesy -coughs- anyways next is Denki's parents(Ew)

Q: Why did you hurt Denki so much and why do you hae gay people?

Denki's Dad: I hurt the brat cause he's a waste of space! and- *Bleeps out the rest of his answer cause spoilers*

Q: Why do you treat him like a piece of shit?

Denki's Mom: Cause he is one.

okay, next person is me!

Q: Why are you so amazing?

Author: I don't really think I am amazing, but thank you ^^

Q: How do you write so good?

Author: A dash a sleep deprivation and ideas spilling out of your head, kidding. I've just been practicing a lot, I get better as I go If you read my first book on here you could tell it was my first and now I hope I'm a little bit better than I was when I started my very first book.

That concludes the QnA, thank you so much and if you have any more questions just ask them in the comments and i'll try to answer ^^

Denki Kaminari

"Denki, let me in."  

I heard Katsuki's voice from the other side. I gasped for air, I felt like something was sitting on my chest and I pinched my arm harder. I heard Katsuki audibly cuss and break something on the other side of the door.

"Denks I'm going to kick down the door if you don't unlock it." He said sternly and I reached up to shakily unlock the door and dragged myself to the side so he could open it. Katsuki stepped in immediately after and I could see the worry carved int his face. I could also see faint yellow marks on his arm, I guess from me. 

I started to hyperventilate after my tears had run out. Katsuki kneeled down in front of me and took both of my hands in his and squeezed them.

"Denki I need you to take deep, slow breaths for me, can you do that baby?" Katsuki asked in a more calm and soothing voice, and I nodded, taking deep shaky breaths. Katsuki rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

"Okay, now name 5 things in this room that you can see." I nodded.

"T-the lights, the c-cupboards, uhh the toilet, th-the shower c-curtains, and- uh you." Katsuki smiled and I realized that I had calmed down as much as I could, I was still shaking but I had stopped pinching myself and I could think clearly. Katsuki pulled me in by my arms and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back as tight as I could with my shaky arms.

"You're okay," he whispered to me, though it sounded as if he was reassuring himself. We stayed there in the bathroom for a few more minutes before he asked if I could stand and I said yes. We walked out of the bathroom and I saw Todorki, Kiri, and Mina giving Mineta the death glare as they stood by the door and practically tried to kill an injured grapist with their glares.

Wait, injured? I looked closer and confirmed that he was already forming bruises and had a cut lip and a bloody nose. He looked awful is what I'm trying to get at.

"Did you guys do that to him?" I asked the three at the door. They all shook their heads.

"This was the work of your boyfriend, He was coming to see you and watched as you ran past him and out of the room and then checked your room to find the grapey asshole going through your stuff so, naturally, he beat him up,"  Kirishima said, taking his eyes off of Mineta.

"Yeah we practically had to pry him off of the guy and you ran right past us when you hid in the bathroom," Mina spoke, her voice brightening up the atmosphere.

"w-well thanks you guys, you didn't have to." I looked down at the floor sheepishly. 

"Actually they did, Can you guys leave the room I need to have a private conversation with your classmate." Aizawa popped up from the doorway with Iida behind him we all obeyed our teacher and left the room. Iida asked if I was okay and I reassured him that I was better now.

"We should give you guys sometime together, I'll be in Iida's room if you want to have some private time in our room," Todoroki said as he took his blue-haired boyfriend and walked away from the group without another word.

"Yeah, we'll go hang out with Sero, hope you feel better next time I see bro." Kirishima gave me one of his manly hugs which I returned with a replica of his, probably less manly though.

Katsuki and I stayed in the slightly dimmed hallway in silence before we started walking to his and Todoroki's shared room. It was a silent walk but it wasn't toxic, it was calming and I felt like I was floating.

I closed the door behind me and Katsuki and watched as Katsuki didn't turn around.

"Hey, are you okay?" concern laced in my voice. Katsuki's shoulders were tense and he chuckled sadly.

"Why can't I fucking protect you, you've been through so much shit and I'm trying so hard for things to go decent for you and still  your getting hurt!" I heard his voice crack as he spoke and it physically hurt me to see him like this. I never realized how much he worried about me.

"And then you ask if I'm okay like as if you weren't hold up in the bathroom because of that asshole!" Katsuki turned around and I saw tears stream down his face, his bottom lip quivering. I frowned and hugged him tightly. Katsuki cried onto my shoulder, his cries racked the whole room and we moved so we're sitting on his bed. When he stopped crying I whispered sweet things into his ear.

"It's okay Katsuki if you protected me every time something bad happens to me then you wouldn't be human, you just trying is enough for me." He nodded into my shoulder and this is when I opted not to tell him I saw my mom here, he didn't need to know and I planned to keep it that way so he didn't hurt this bad anymore.

"Now, how about we take a nap cause I feel a headache coming around and I don't want to be awake for that." My soulmate chuckled and nodded. We both moved so we were cuddling and I was the first to doze off.

~

Thank you for reading!

I looked back to the first chapter and I realized this book had been around for 6 months! That's a really long time, thank you for reading my book for such a long time ^^