10

Denki Kaminari

"How is the slutty fag doing today?" 

I could already feel Katsuki going to be the hell out of my brother. I squeezed his arm. My brother looked at me with one of his award-winning smirks as he noticed my scar peak out under my top.

"Oh, I remember when I gave you that, you must have been, like what, 14." his face was bright and smiling but the words coming out of the smiling face were dark and disturbing. I felt like the walls were trying to crush me and my grip tightened on Katsuki. I was starting to get flashbacks from that awful day and I didn't need those to resurface right now. Katsuki looked down at me, the rage was all over his face, but then he looked at me and he looked concerned. He grabbed my hand, shoving roughly past my brother and rushed me out of the diner. 

I didn't even notice that I was shaking or crying until Katsuki brought me in for a bear hug.

"Shh... it's okay Denks, just calm down, I'm right here and nobody's going to touch you" Katsuki whispered in my ear. I took in a few deep breaths before I hugged his muscular form back.

"T-thanks Kat." I hugged him tighter before we both decided to let go. I sniffed and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm sorry I ruined our date," I mumbled, rubbing my shoulder. Katsuki kissed my forehead and I blushed before an idea popped inside of my head.

"Do you want to be to a magical place of diabetes and depressed workers?" I asked with a grin. Katsuki seemed amused and nodded, letting me lead him into the city and to the closest Mcdonald's I could find. 

Ordered a bunch of shit and ended up in a corner booth giggling about random stuff. We didn't even it was 12 in the morning until they got a call from Kirishima. I hit accept on the call and put it on speaker.

"Henlo, this is joe's escorts, you got the doe we got the hoes, how may i help you?"  Kiri paused, not knowing what to say for a minute.

"Are you guys okay? It's like 12!" Kiri shouted into the phone. Katsuki shrugged.

"Oh yeahh, we'll be there soon, sorry Kiri, we just lost track of time!" I answered before hitting the 'end call' button as Katsuki threw away our wrappers.

We left Mcdonalds and walked through the dark streets, holding hands and staying in peaceful silence. Cars passed us occasionally and we passed stores and apartments that were also peacefully silent.

"Denki, how did you get the scar on your stomach?" Katsuki asked softly, I knew he was trying to be as gentle as possible but what if he didn't like me anymore after I put him through more bullshit. But I also knew that it would be worse if he found out later if he somehow met my brother or my other family members in worse circumstances.

"When I was 14 my brother was a sick asshole, still is, but was worse when he was younger." I took in a deep breath and continued. "My brother had found out somehow that I had a crush on a boy in some of my classes and he and I started to argue cause I didn't know when to keep my mouth shut, still don't sometimes, and him being a narcissistic sadist.." I took another deep breath. "He started to beat me, but this time it seemed he was having a bad day and he g-got a knife and stabbed me, then d-drug the knife down to my hi-hip." I inhaled, feeling the phantom of the pain linger around my stomach. 

It was quiet and we stopped somewhere near UA, Katsuki looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"Can I touch the scar?" Katsuki asked. I nodded slowly pulling up the crop top a little and I felt Kat step closer to me and dragged his fingers gently over it, the pads of his fingers were rough from his quirk and training. It felt tingly when he touched it, it didn't hurt, or feel bad it just felt nice. Katsuki looked up at me, his eyes looked soft and his face had gentle features that I've never seen when we are out with our friends.

I found myself leaning in and kissing the corner of his mouth.

I saw his face light up red and I actually giggled.

"Thank you Katsuki." I smiled and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I inhaled his scent of caramel and I didn't notice that I was drifting to sleep before I actually did, I had forgotten that I hadn't fallen asleep for a few days. 

~

I whimpered as I rubbed my bare arms and legs, wearing shorts and a simple white shirt in the freezing garage. I was so cold and bloody. I could hear my family in the dining room, laughing and partying. I was here because I accidentally spilled juice on my mother's dress. 

I shivered violently, the walls were completely bare and grey in the garage.  The only thing that was keeping me sane was the bloodstains from past abuse. I stared at the splatters or dried blood, imagining what the shapes looked like as I inhaled the winter air.

Is this how every bad boy is treated at Christmas?

~

I woke up drowsily from my memory, not affecting me as much as the others did. I looked around and I realized I was in my room, still in yesterday's clothes but my shoes were kicked off and placed neatly by my room's door.

I must have fallen asleep last night on Katsuki. I thanked the lord that today was Saturday because I definitely did not want to get out of bed. I pressed more into the heated covers, they felt a lot more muscley than usual. I opened one of my eyes before seeing my soulmates wide-awake face. He looked back at my face a smiled.

"Morning." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I groaned and shoved a pillow in his face.

"It's too early to be cute," I grumbled, snuggling into his chest and trying to get a decent nap, knowing that I wouldn't get a nightmare cause I wasn't asleep as long as I would be.

~

Oof