12

Denki Kaminari

"Shit!" I groaned and slammed the cards down on the table, glaring at Midoriya who had a sly smirk on his face as he gathered up the cards.

"it's not my fault that you suck at Uno Denki, Toshi taught me how to be a legend at Uno." Midoriya grinned at me and I rolled my eyes at him. I put my hands behind my back and grabbed the couch pillow that I was laying against. We were down in the common room, Katsuki was out buying groceries with Sero, Iida, Todoroki, andTokoyami cause it was their turns to get a buttload of groceries. And Midoriya wasn't able to hang out with Shinso today cause he was busy so we decided to play Uno with each other. So far he won 6  times and I'm going to start throwing things I swear to god.

"Well let's see you dodge a pillow!" I threw it and it hit him right in the face. I cackled and fell off the couch as his stunned face.

I heard the door open but I paid no mind to it as I tried to engulf enough air for my lungs. I was lifted up and felt a kiss behind my ear. I unintentionally shivered as I looked up and saw my smirking boyfriend. I heard a gasp and I turned my head to see Shinso whispering in Midoriya's ear.

"Oh my god, TOSHI you didn't!" Midoriya squealed as he eagerly followed Shinso out of the dorm building.  I turned my body to see Katsuki and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why do you have a mask of stickers on your face?" his face was covered in stickers that you put on fruit the only things that weren't covered by the stickers were his eyelids, lips, eyebrows, and his nose holes.

"It's a long story.." Katsuki gave a glare to Todoroki and he just shrugged, hiding a smirk when he walked off with Iida. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down on the couch, helping him peel the stickers off of him. It took ten minutes to get them all and Katsuki went to the bathroom to wash it off, leaving his phone on the table. after a few minutes, it started ringing. 

And I don't know why but it sounded like a very angry ringing that needed attention so I answered it, not bothering to look at the caller id.

"Henlo?" I said as I held up the phone next to my ear.

"Who is this?" A lady said through the phone, she sounded like a middle-aged woman with a kinda rasp to her voice? 

"Uhm, Denki? Who are you?" 

"I'm the little brats mom, can you give Katsuki his phone?"  

"Ohh, yeh! Gimme a minute, he went to the bathroom to wash off stickers, don't ask." I heard a chuckle from the other side. While I was walking up the stairs we had a pretty nice conversation, I thought I would be nervous talking to my soulmates mom for the first time but she was a pretty nice lady. I don't know why Kat complains about her all the time.

I walked into Katsukis dorm just in time to see him walk out of the bathroom, drying his face with a towel.

"Hey Kat, your mom wants to talk to youu." I said handing him his phone and jumping onto his already made bed. Katsuki gave me a look and I shrugged. He went into the hall and I decided to play Bitlife to pass time.

After like 30 minutes and a lot of muffled shouting Katsuki came back into the room, ruffling his spiky hair with his hand.

"Everything Okie Dokie?" I questioned, putting my phone away. He sat on the edge of the bed and groaned.

"My parents want to meet my soulmate so we're going to their house next week." I shot up.

"Katsuki! Oh my god but what if they don't like me or what if they hate the gays an-" Katsuki put his hand over my mouth to stop me from talking.

"They'll love you, and my mom's bisexual so I don't think they hate the gays." He chuckled and took his hand off my mouth once he saw I was less tense. I huffed before we heard the buzz of the speakers around the dorm that Aizawa had set up so we can get announcements easier and faster.

"I hope you all are paying attention." Aizawa paused before he continued. "Tomorrow we will be going to a hero convention in the city so we will be staying in a hotel for 4 days, leaving the hotel on Friday." Aizawa yawned. "So you better start packing and we leave at 3 pm tomorrow."

The announcement ended and I got up from my soulmate's bed.

"Welp, let's start packing, do you want me to help you?" He shrugged before nodding and getting up from his bed to get a suitcase from under his bed. We spent the next 4 hours packing Katsuki and my stuff and when we were done I was ready to collapse and take a nap right in the middle of the hallway. I leaned against Kat and he looked down at me.

"Do you want to take a nap?" He asked wrapping his arm around me as we walked back to his room.

"Yes pleaase." I groan as we got to his room and laid down in his bed. It didn't take long before I fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

~

Expect more chapters to be released sooner since school has been cancelled for two weeks due to Corona.

So yeahh.