Prelude

Natasha Romanov was a complicated person who was hard to understand and she liked to keep it that way. 

Unfortunately, she now had to work with a group of people who wanted to get close to her. Natasha had lied about a lot of things in her life, that came with the job description of spy, but she had managed to keep her private life private from even director Fury himself. 
The only one who knew her secret was Clint. 

One day, he came across a part of her hidden life by accident and confronted her about it. 
Clint promised to keep her secret, but can she keep the biggest thing in her life from the Avengers?

It all started with a girl named Annabeth Chase. Annabeth Chase is dead now, only alive in her small family, but that doesn't matter. 

Annabeth was once known as the smartest demigod child of Athena, a saviour of the world, and part of the seven demigods who fought Gaea. 

After her second war, Annabeth wanted to lead a regular life with her boyfriend, son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson. 

Two years after the giant war Percy Jackson proposed to Annabeth Chase and she happily accepted. 

They planned to get married after they finished college in New Rome with Percy studying marine biology and Annabeth studying architecture. 

Both of them have terrible PTSD from there time in Tartarus, but they got through it with the help of friends. 

Fast forward three years, Annabeth and Percy are expecting their first child and are over the moon. 

Until the accident. 

Annabeth and Percy had moved out of new Rome and were fitting into the mortal world until a rogue monster got loose, killing nearly all the demigods in New Rome while it's brother destroyed Camp Half-Blood. 

The only survivors were Nico di Angelo and Will Solace, Jason Grace, and Piper McLean, who Nico was able to shadow travel out in time, though it drained him. 

Annabeth was crushed by grief and once her child was born, she made a new identity for herself and only kept in contact with Percy, Nico, Will, Piper, Jason, and her child, Luke. She was now Natasha Romanov, agent of shield.

-----

For sneak peeks and updates, follow my social media!

Instagram, Tik Tok, and Twitter: rox_fanfics

Tumblr: rox-fanfics