Chapter 11 - Will and Annabeth have Weird Conversations

Natasha's vision went blurry for a moment, she vaguely registered that she was on the ground and her nose felt really painful,

Told you so, a voice said, Annabeth had never hated her mother more than at this moment.

"Natasha, I'm sorry, I didn't think I was punching that hard, I thought you would block it, sorry," Steve said as he kneeled next to her.

"Where is the nearest hospital!" Clint yelled,

"I'm a doctor," Bruce said, but Natasha put her hand up to stop him from getting on the ground, knowing he would pull off her facial changing technology if he touched her face.

"No need, just call Will, he knows how to deal with this," Bruce looked even more worried,

"Did she get a concussion?" He whispered to Tony who shrugged, Natasha attempted to roll her eyes but it gave her a headache so she stopped.

"Will has patched me up countless times, I trust him to do it again," Bruce was about to respond when Natasha's phone rang, she picked it up and realized it was a video call with Nico, she hit accept.

Nico was slightly old fashioned, he never liked talking with people on the phone unless he could see their face so he always used video calls.

"Hey, Natasha I was just- what the fuck happened to your nose?" Nico was standing in his apartment, a bag slung over his shoulder.

"I'm fine, can you just tell Will to get his ass over here?" Natasha glared at the smirking Nico,

"On levels of danger, is this a poisoned knife in the back or a Mrs. O'Leary?" Nico asked, still grinning, Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"Well, now it's a Mrs. O'Leary, Cap forgot to pull his punches," Nico's eyes darkened,

"I'll get Will over there right away, but I wanted to ask, can your guy cook for the eight of us? It feels really weird saying 'the eight of us' but can he?" Natasha nodded and Nico sighed with relief, "Thank the gods, Will forgot to buy groceries last night because um-" Nico's cheeks heated up and Natasha grinned then stopped, it hurt her nose.

"Did you distract Will from getting the groceries last night, is that why I heard a squeaking bed frame upstairs?" Nico blushed even more.

"Shut up or I won't bring Will to heal you, I mean it,"

"Well, he might have had to use all of his healing abilities on you if the thudding from last night was anything to go by," Nico gave her his death glare.

"Do you want Will or not,"

"Yes I do, I'm sorry, you must have an amazing virgin life, no premarital sex for you, my guy," Nico rolled his eyes and ended the call.

"You have weird conversations with Nico," Tony observed, Natasha just shrugged, propping herself up on her arms.

"That's nothing compared to conversations Will and I have, once we had managed to get onto the conversation topic of: do chickens know that their eggs are going to turn into chicks or do they just poop out an oval and go 'ok, gotta look after it,'" Tony looked taken aback.

"That is very weird," Bruce commented before remembering that Natasha's nose might be broken. He was about to do something when the elevator bell dinged.

"Anna- Natasha I swear, I'm not a field medic, well, I kind of am but that's no the point!" Will Solace had arrived, he saw her nose and rolled his eyes, "Really? You asked me to help you over a punched nose?" Will got on the floor next to Natasha and pulled out a first-aid kit.