Chapter 19 - Mr. Destruction has some Anger Issues

The voice started laughing cruel and high pitched while the whole tower shook.

"Tony, your suit!" Annabeth yelled, holding Luke tightly as she tried to keep upright.

"Right!" Tony pressed a button and a metal glove flew out of nowhere, attaching itself to Tony's hand.

"Get Luke out of here!" Annabeth yelled, passing the child to Percy who looked torn, "Don't argue, just go! There's a river on the right side of the building," Annabeth grabbed a dagger from the inside of her boot.

Percy's face turned emotionless and he ran to the window, holding a screaming Luke.

"What is that thing?" Nico asked, pointing at something.

Annabeth looked around and saw a man who stood almost eight feet tall, his skin a cold pale blue and his hair dark as night.

"Who are you?" Will yelled over the shaking of the building.

The man laughed, his voice again not coming from him, but from everywhere at once.

"Of course you do not know me, my daughter didn't mention me once?" The man's eyes looked like a bright blue fire.

Annabeth looked over at the window to see it broken, Percy had obviously jumped out with Luke into the river.

At least they're safe.

"Why did you tell Percy to run, can't he help us?" Steve asked,

"I will never put my family in danger again if I can help it," Annabeth glared at Steve who just sighed.

"I am Perses, Titan god of destruction," Perses was grinning, his teeth blindingly white in the artificial light of the kitchen.

"Who's your daughter you mentioned?" Jason said, his stance tense, wind moving around him.

Perses simply laughed, "My only child, I heard she helped you in your fight against the giants. Her name is Hecate,"

"Annabeth, what the fuck is going on?" Tony asked, reminding the demigods of their presence.

"I honestly don't know, Tony, but be ready to kick some ass," Annabeth turned to Bruce, "you might want to get out of here, I not sure a code green would be a good thing at the moment," Bruce still looked shocked from the titan in their kitchen but nodded and ran off, probably towards the stairs.

"Hey, Mr. Destruction, could you not level my tower?" Tony yelled at the titan, his full suit now on his body.

Perses was grinning even wider, "Of course, Tony Stark. After all, you're not who I came to fight today," his gaze turned towards Frank who was white as a piece of paper, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

The building stopped shaking but Annabeth didn't dare lower her guard,

"The little kitty escaped, and he must join his friends," Perses lunged at Frank but Jason sent a gust of wind at him, knocking him off his feet.

"You don't want to fight us," Piper said, her voice full of charm speak, "You want to tell us exactly why you're here and who sent you,"

Perses stopped for a moment before shaking his head, running at Frank again but this time with a sword that seemed to have appeared out of thin air.

"Holy SHIT!" Clint yelled, grabbing his bow and arrows from the air vents above them.

Nico put his hands on the floor while closing his eyes and muttering.

"Hurry up, Sunshine!" Will yelled, summoning some light to blind Perses, making the titan yell in annoyance more than pain.

"I'm trying, Tesoro!" Nico scrunched up his face, digging his fingers into the ground, "It's just hard for them to climb up over fifty floors!"

Just as the light disappeared from Perses's face, a skeleton in a bright red British uniform clawed it's way up from the ground, followed by many more skeletons in both British and American revolutionary uniforms (some with still rotting pieces of flesh stuck to their bones).

"What the fuck is happening?" Steve yelled, throwing his shield at Perses who caught it and flung it back at the super-soldier with even more force.

"Nico is a son of Hades, Greek god of the underworld, he can summon the dead to do his bidding," Jason yelled over the sound of Tony firing at Perses.

"Yeah, that makes sense," Steve said, grabbing the dagger Annabeth offered him.

"Wow, Cap, you can use things other than your shield?" Clint asked, firing arrows at the titan who was now is a sword fight with Jason.

"Fuck you, Barton," Steve said running up to Perses and attempting to plunge the dagger into his shoulder.

"Did you give him an imperial gold dagger?" Will asked, pulling his bracelet off so that it turned into his bow and arrow.

"Yeah, I've always preferred celestial bronze," Annabeth ran towards Will, grabbed a few arrows from his quiver, and passed them to Clint.

"These are made out of celestial bronze, one of the only metals that will actually harm him," Annabeth quickly explained, not bothering to say anymore.

"Why don't I get a new weapon?" Tony asked, shooting another blast of energy at Perses who stumbled back.

Piper rolled her eyes, grabber her own dagger, "You don't need one, metalhead, you've got your energy blasts and they work just fine,"

"I'm also the only one who can really wield stigiant iron," Nico said, trying to find an opening for him to stab Perses.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "You like it for the aesthetic and the aesthetic alone, Nico,",

She could tell that he was about to reply with a sarcastic comment but at that moment, Piper spoke.

"You want to tell us why you're here and why you want Frank!"

Perses froze, his eyes looked like they weren't focused on anything as he responded.

"I need the son of Mars because he is the only person strong enough to subdue the зимний солдат,"

And with that, he disappeared.