Chapter 8 - Luke wants to Visit a Cat

"Do you guys have anything to ask the great avengers?" Tony spoke up once the group got back to the tower.

Will raised an eyebrow at Nico who shrugged, "Not really, we just ask Natasha, she answers our questions to a satisfactory level," Nico grinned while Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Ah, yes, are you referring to that one time you almost chocked when she mentioned Cap over here and then demanded to know everything about him until I interrupted and asked for her vegan yogurt brand?" Will asked and Nico blushed while Steve looked a little scared.

"Why did you want to know everything about me?" he asked and Nico threw him a smirk.

"I was just wondering if you would consider me an enemy if you ever met me and wanted to know for fighting weaknesses, I have a mental file on all the people I've ever fought - or planned to fight - so I know how to beat them," Steve looked a little shocked but Natasha just smirked.

"I almost forgot, Nico, Rachel wanted me to tell you that she has invited you and Will to dinner at his place to celebrate your engagement," Nico's face split into a grin.

"You better not be joking, I swear to the gods," he smiled and Natasha snickered.

"Nope, we talked on the phone last night and I told her about it, she invited you over,"

"If we do have to go to dinner with Rachel, we better get going so we can shower and get changed, doesn't she live in a super fancy place near her art gallery?" Nico suggested and Will nodded.

"Yeah, let's head off, Sunshine," Will grabbed Nico's hand and they both waved to the Avengers as the elevator doors closed.

"What do you think?" Natasha spun around and looked into the faces of her team, wanting to see some sort of reaction.

"They were cool," Tony offered and Natasha shot him a glare,

"'cool'? You spend a whole day with them and all you can use to describe them is 'cool'?" Natasha sounded exasperated and Steve shrugged,

"I mean, the whole thing with Nico being from the 1930s was weird but they seemed like pretty chill people," Natasha valued what her teammates had to say, but they could be incredibly dull a lot of the time.

"I felt honored meeting Nico di Angelo and Will Solace, two heroes, almost as brave as Percy Jackson," suddenly Thor's face turned to shock, "I forgot to ask them for a photo!" Thor looked like he was about to run to the window and jump out to chase after them but Bruce put a hand on his shoulder.

"Woah there, I'm sure Natasha could bring them around again, they didn't just disappear," Bruce reasoned and Thor looked a little calmer.

"How do you know them again?" Clint asked and Thor's face turned to a dreamy expression,

"They were also heroes in the prophecy about Percy Jackson, what Nico has done is amazing and anyone on Asgard would be honored to bow before him,"

"That's why you bowed?" Natasha asked and Thor nodded vigorously,

"I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable so I decided to wait for the right opportunity to show my respect, thankfully the man of iron gave me that opportunity," everyone looked at Tony who was obliviously sipping on a milkshake DUM-E made for him.

"What?" he asked, looking up at the group, Steve just sighed and Bruce chuckled.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Bruce asked: "What time is it?" 

Natasha shrugged and Clint checked his watch.

"2:50 pm," he said and Natasha's eyes went wide.

"I have to go!" She screamed, picking up a bag and running to the elevator, she could faintly hear her teammates asking each other questions about what she was doing, but she didn't have the time to worry about that.