Truth Or Dare Part 3 (Dare)

"Hinata Truth Or Dare?" Tenten asked the Shy Girl.

"...D-Dare!" Hinata said in a little voice looking red.

"You and My Brother-San is gonna do it," Tenten said.

"Eh? W-With Pain-sama?" Hinata squeaked now tuning a New type of red.

"Got a problem With Me?" with Pain grunted..at His little Sister who was just smiling.

"No... It's just that Pain-sama would do A dare... So I should do a dare too" Hinata whispered.

Tenten Okay! "Teehee! Okay, I dare you two to switch clothes! But, since Hinata dress is more like a shirt to My Brother Pain, he has to wear a white skirt underneath it".

Everyone but Pain and Hinata HAHAHAHA!

"This is priceless, I need to go and get a camera now!" Kisame, Deidara, Hidan, Kiba and Kakuzu all roared at the Same time.

"No! Pain-sama he is the leader of the Akatsuki, He can't go and wear a... Girl's dress!" Konan complained.

"Kyaa! I have to wear Pain-sama clothes..." Hinata cried, looking down with a Red face on.

"Just Do it," Sasori said.

"Just get it over yeah," Deidara said with a smirk on his face.

"Hn," was all Itachi, Obito and Sasuke did.

"Now Go!" Tenten said.

Pain comes out in Hinata frilly outfit during the Chunin Exams "I'm soo going to get you back for this Tenten!" Pain growed at Tenten.

Zetsu, Naruto, Neji, Kisame, Deidara, Hidan, Lee, Tenten, Ino, Konan, Tobi Sakura and Chuji.
"can't stop the tears in their eyes from laughter"

Shikamaru, Itachi, Sasori, Obito, Shirley, Neji, Shino and Kakuzu. Just had a Smirk on there faces.

Hinata came out wearing Pain's shirt and is wearing a dark pants that don't fits her "Umm, Pain-sama your clothes is a bit heavy on me..." she said with a red face, she was looking down.
"Kisame took a picture of Pain"

"Bastard! Don't you dare take pictures!" Pain growled as he punched Kisame to the grund. Now if you look you can see Kisame on the floor.

(Time Skip 4 Minutes)

Kisame sweatdropped. "Why am I partnered up with HIM!?" Kisame said looking at the one who gave him the Dare, the one who said that Tobi had to do it to, He would Be a good Boy if he did.

"I am Tobi a Good Boy who loves fish!" Tobi cheered.

"Why me ohh Why me😢" Kisame thought.

Then Itachi said this "Okay, I know who is going to Lose this, but I dare Kisame and Tobi to do a fish eating contest. Whoever eats the finished eating last will be turned Tsukuyomi by My Sharingan, where You will be tortured in 15 Minutes. by Me!" Itachi's voice was to Happy

"Alright!" Tobi agreed.

"Crap," Kisame said.

"Eneybody want to bet?" Kakuzu grunted with a smirk on his face looking around the room,
Itachi smirked at that.

"I bet 10 on Tobi," Sakura, Sasori, Deidara, Kiba, Hidan, Neji, Ino, Shino and Chuji.

I bet 10 on Kisame belive it," Naruto said.

"M-me to," came from Hinata Who was still in Pain's clothes.

"I also bet 10 on Kisame," Pain, Konan, Shirley, Shikamaru, Zetsu, Lee, Sasuke. All said.

"What about you Itachi?" Kakuzu asked the Uchiha?

"Hn," came from Itachi.

"Damn it," said Kakuzu.

"Wait! That's not even fair for Tobi. All that Kisame eat is fish!" Tobi complained.
That got Kisame mad just because He is hafe Shark he don't Eat fach.

Then, he saw a table filled with fish. Tobi and Kisame sat at the end of the table, as their friends/members watch with excitement.

"Ready? Go!" Itachi said.

Kisame gobbled fish after fish with his big mouth. He only had to eat 17 salmon, 17 tuna, and three halibut pieces. It is easier said than done. Even though Kisame was on his 8th one, he couldn't go on due to his distaste on fish. Tobi was easily devouring each fish as he finished his 6th one.

"I need something else to eat, than these salty sea creatures," Kisame gasped as he took a last bite on his 8th one. Tobi was still chirping and eating happily on his 6th one. As Kisame was about to puke on his 11th one, Tobi just started on his 9th.

"You can do it Tobi ! Go and make Kisame lose!" Tenten cheered.

"I was just enjoying my meal. Now I will go hard!" Tobi announced.

"You. Were. Just. Toying. With. Me?" Kisame asked as If it was harder for him to talk.

"Yep!" Tobi said as he ate the Rest pieces. Kisame groaned he had lost and now as everyone watched Itachi's Eyes turnd Red.

"I'm sorry, but you lost Kisame," Itachi told him and with a smirk right on before he took Kisame into the world of Tsukuyomi.

Next Chapter Will be Truth Only