Truth Or Dare Part 5 (Dare)

(Not Deidara's Point Of The Story)
(Itachi's Point Of The Story)

"Fucking Dare Me Uchiha!" Hidan said.

"Hn I was hoping on Truth but Dare it's also Good," I said getting a Smirk on.

"I bet Hidan knows who Sakura like! but I can't Dare him to tell Me/Us that when Deidara is in here!?" I though that this Game was Fun and All but NO One is Hurt only Kisame is, that's Not fun, now I think that Hidan Should Kiss Naruto," the smick on My face got even bigger well I thought this up and My eyes got Evil.

(My Poor Fich)

"Now what to make You do?.....hmm I Dare you to Kiss....Naruto," I said.

"NO FUCKING WAY AM I KISSING THAT IDIOT ITACHI!!" Hidan Screamd right in My Face.

"I'M NOT KISSING AN OLD MAN! SASUKE YOUR BIG BROTHER IS BIGEN MEAN TO ME!" Naruto Screamd. but then gave a small cry of pein, as Sakura hit him in the face with a punch.

"NARUTO! MY BROTHER IS NOT! OLD YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" She Screamd.

I was looking at Her, ohh how Hot she was when Angry.
"I love Sakura everything about her, Her Smile, Her Eyes and her personality!..That is why She only belongs to Me Uchiha Itachi, NOT Deidara only Me!, and I will be the One To Take Her!" I thought and as
I cast a look at Hidan to see Him looking at Me with an Evil grin on like He know what I was thinking. He tog out his Phone and sent Me a message.

(?Message on His Phone?)

(From Hidan) Itachi Don't fucking even think of My sister in that away!

(From Itachi) Don't worry Hidan, I will take Good care of Her.

(From Hidan) You will keep Your fucking shit hands of off My Sister! Am I Understood Itachi!

(From Itachi) Maybe you're or Maybe you're not?

(From Hidan) What the Fuck Itachi?

(From Itachi) Hidan tell Me Who Sakura Likes Now!?

(From Hidan) No way I fucking Will Itachi!

(From Itachi) Then I will Make you Tell Me!

(From Hidan) Like Hell You fucking will!

"GROW UP AND GET SOME BOLLS BOYS!" Ino Screams.
Both Naruto and Hidan looks at Her then at the other the at Ino.

"NO!" Both Naruto and Hidan Screams at Ino who end return Gets a Smirk on.

"Itachi, Neji, Chuji and Sasori can You help Me in making them Kiss," the Girl Ino asked.

"Hn," I said "I mean did She really Think that I Uchiha Itac-" I was cut from My thought as I heard what Naruto Said.

"If I kiss Hidan then Itachi will you stop making those Dare where you touch or kiss each other!" Naruto said with a fright look on his face, He was afraid of what Hidan do to Him for saying that.

"Why of course I Will Naruto" I said with an Evil Smirk on.
"There was No Way I am Goning To Stop on That!" I thought with a grin.

"Fucking thank you," Hidan said to Me.

"Hidan and Naruto will know that it was a Lie," I Thought I looks to the Others and I can see that some of them know that it was a lie.

"well we are wating Hidan, Naruto," Sasori said with a Smirk on like many of the others had on. Naruto stod from his sit and was walking over to Hidan, he reached over and took his face in his hands and then he was kissing Hidan, but there kissing was over way to fast for Naruto. and Itachi could see it.

(End Of Itachi's Point of Truth or Dare)

"Now Neji, fucking Truth Or a Fucking Dare?" Hidan asked The Hyuga with a smirk in place like the moment from before never happend, Then Neji said what He tog.

"Dare Me Haruno," Neji said with a caim look on his face.
"ohh You will fucking have it," Hidan said still Smirk on his face.

"I Dare you to take that T-shirt of," Hidan said with a smirk on his face still Hidan only Dare Neji to do that because Hidan know that Tenten Likes Him.

And Hidan was Nice to His baby Sister's friends that and He owe Tenten a thing.

"Thh Fine Hidan," Neji said with his own smirk on as He tog off His T-shirt.
From Tenten set beside Him She kept Looking at Him like She wants to rape Neji.

"Tenten... Truth Or Dare?" Neji asked looking at the Girl next to Him, still smirk on his face.

"Dare?" Tenten said with a smirk on her own face but Her smirk was gone when Neji said this.

"I dare You to to drink Shikamaru's Mystery drink," Neji said knowing that Tenten had never tried it and that she was not happy to try new things.

"Say what," Tenten looked like she was going to Kill Him.

"HAHA take That Tenten," Deidara, Kisame, Sakura, Kiba had a grin on there faces "I will Kill you for this Neji," Tenten said with a fire in her eyes as Shikamaru mead His way to the Akatsuki's Kitchen to make his Mystery drink.

"Hey Kisame du you have some Fich or Cheese," Shikamaru asked.

"Sure We do," Kisame said with a big grin on.

Time Skip