Truth Or Dare Part 11 (Both)

"Kiba is it Truth that You pee in your pants eveytime your on a Mission?" Kakuzu asked the Dog lover.

"Well I won't Say evey Mission..." Kiba said hoping for the best.

"Kiba it's a fucking Yea or a No, answer!" Hidan growled. As He shrugged Hidan didn't care if Kiba peed Himself on his Missions... He only thought it was funny as hell.

"Hn," Itachi thought.
.... Kiba didn't say a thing but his face got red and He glared at Kakuzu but also at Hidan for Making Him answer!

Truth Or Dare Sasuke? Kiba asked the Uchiha.

"Damm you Kiba, ohhh Why?" Itachi thought, as He know who Sasuke would Pick after given a Truth or Dare from Kiba.

"Truth," Sasuke said.

"Come on Sasuke don't be a Chicken and take the Save one, Kiba is not Evil with the Dere's yeah you know Him un?" Deidara said, he glared at Sasuke because He had taking the Save one, also because He was looking at His Sakura for to long.

"Yeah Sasuke man up!" It came from Shino who was on the floor next to Obito.

Konan and the other Girls were laughing with some of the Boys like Pain, Itachi, Kisame, Tobi, Kakuzu, Sasori, Neji and Naruto.

"Yeah Sasuke come on you fucking Chicken, fucking man up!" Hidan said looking at Sasuke.
And that was a lie Kiba could probably be really Evil with a Dare... Poor Uchiha!

"Fine I'm taking a Dare, are you Happy now Deidara, Hidan," Sasuke answered pissed off.

"NO!" Konan Screamed looking like they Killed her Puppy.

"why?" Kakuzu grunted looking at Konan like the rest of the room did.

"because Kakuzu He said Truth... So Kiba give Him a Truth question Now!" Konan said smiling like Crazy.

"Sasuke is it Truth that You never had a Girlfriend?" Kiba asked with a smirk on his face.

"I have never had one," Sasuke said looking at Sakura after that, the truth was that Sasuke wants Sakura Haruno Hidan's little Sister to be His one and only Girlfriend.

"Truth Or Dare Itachi?" Sasuke asked His brother looking at him.

"I'm taking Truth Sasuke," Itachi said as He was Not gonna be given a Dare by His little Brother if it was the last thing He did.

"Is it Truth that You Have brought underwear for someone of the opposite Sex Brother?" Sasuke asked his brother with a big evil smirk on his face,

Itachi only had a Strange look on his face.

"It is not truth," Itachi answered.